Chapter 5

Erina's POV

"Thank you so much Agent 3!" I smiled. We just finished shopping for new clothes. We also found new clothes for Agent 3 as well. "Shhh. Call me by my real name please outside." She whispered. "Oh, sorry. What's your name?" I asked. "Nice to meet you. My name is Yuki." She smiled. "Nice to meet you Yuki-san!" I replied. "So you're nice to your GIRL Kouhai's but not your BOY Kouhai's?" We heard a voice. We turned to see Agen - Yuichi-san coming up to us. "Haah! I can be nice to both genders but you just piss me off!" Yuki-san argued. "What did I do to you!" Yuichi-san exclaimed. They both glared at each other menacingly. "Oh. Yuichi-san, Yuki-san. Hi. Never thought i'd see you here." A young boy's voice said from behind us. When I turned towards the voice I was shocked. He hid it well but I saw his Octoling tentacle just seen under the cap he wore. He also had a blindfold on. "Oh. Hi Koutarou." Yuichi-san said. He beckoned us to follow him. He lead us to a quieter area of the mall. Yuichi-san and Yuki-san hid me and the other octoling from view. The other octoling then proceeded to take his blindfold and cap off. His eyes were a beautiful color of midnight blue. I looked at Yuichi-san and his look told me to take my hat off as well and to take the markings off from between my eyes. "Hi. I'm Koutarou. What's your name?" He asked me. "I'm E-erina. Nice t-to meet y-you too." I stuttered. "Ohh. So you're the octoling Yuki told me about. You're quite cute I'll give you that. But I have a girlfriend." He smiled. "Oh? Who's your girlfriend Koutarou-san?" I asked. "Yuki of course." He smiled hugging Yuki-san. "So you know that she is an agent?" I asked. "Of course. "I'm Agent 8 of the new squidbeak splatoon. Yuki helped me escape from DJ Octavio." He said. "Koutarou! Get off!" Yuki-san said pushing Koutarou-san away. "Sorry sorry. You really are a tsundere aren't ya babe." Koutarou-san giggled. "HEY!" Yuki-san shouted. "Anyway," Koutarou san said putting his blindfold and cap on. "Captain said to meet him at Octo canyon. He also said to bring Erina-chan." Yuki-san and Yuichi-san gulped. "Roger. We'll there at 15 to." Yuichi-san said. Yuki-san nodded in agreement. "Great. I'll meet you there. Nice to meet you Erina-chan. Bye~." Koutarou-san said and he walked away. "Race you there Yuki!" Yuichi-san said running off. "Hey! Cheating!" Yuki-san said running after him. "Wait for me!" I exclaimed and ran after them.