D e b a t e

"Thank you for actually showing up to this assembly seniors. We have some important information to share with you regarding university applications, exams and trips that you might be interested in-"

Penelope jumped slightly when she felt Phoenix's hand land on her thigh, creating a small sound, turning the skin slightly red. She turned to look at him questioningly as he caressed the area with his thumb.

"Why did you make me come to this?" He mumbled with a short sigh.

"This is important. Besides, what else would you be doing."

Phoenix rolled his bottom lip between his teeth to stop himself from answering. He could be eating, smoking, sleeping, the list could go on.

Penelope recognized his look and rolled her eyes playfully to look back at the principal.

"-We have an early grad trip coming up for you guys. Something last year's graduation class had an interest in but we were only able to implement this coming year."

The once bored students were now straightening in their seats and chattering filled the auditorium.

"Alright, alright, quiet down please. Now, I am pleased to tell you all that on December 29...Disney World is the destin-"

Penelope couldn't help but join in on squealing with her other classmates. She had never left her state before but she was glad her first time would get to be this. Disney world sounded like a dream.

"Isn't this so exciting Nix? Florida, the hot sun and a Disney theme park!"

Phoenix smiled in interest as well, although for another reason. Warm weather meant beaches, which meant Penelope scantily clad in a bikini along with more revealing clothes. He couldn't wait.

Penelope caught his burning stare and quickly looked away. She jolted in her seat quite obviously when the hand that was once on her thigh travelled up to rest just by her panty line. She cursed her body for becoming aroused at the fact that she was in such a compromising position in public.

Luckily though, chatter noisily filled the room as the principal allowed a couple minutes for students to get the excitement out of their systems.

"You like when I do this don't you?" Phoenix whispered in her ear.

Penelope shifted uncomfortably as she felt herself get wet at his words.

She knew Phoenix had felt it once a chuckled escaped his lips.

"Oh baby, you're too much."

"Okay everyone, I'm glad you're all excited for the trip and thankfully I waited till the end of the assembly to mention it-"

Penelope tried not to whine as a finger pushed passed her underwear to tease her.

Phoenix wasn't event looking in her direction and was instead staring blandly at the principal.

"-Please continue to work hard until then. Your home room teachers will give you the permission forms tomorrow. Thank you."

Phoenix immediately withdrew his finger and brought it to his mouth to suck on.

Meanwhile everyone got up from their seats, again buzzing with chatter.

Penelope tried to gather herself and stood up shakily, giving Phoenix a shy look. She hooked her finger in his belt loop and tried to join in on the happening conversations.

"How much do you think this costs?" One girl asked.

Penelope shrugged but her heart leaped in her chest. She forgot that she had to pay for this trip.