Reborn

Reaching the end of the tunnel I felt my eyelids slowly open. The world around me looked like it was for giants.

I should have asked to take over once this body was older. Being a baby was going to be torture, especially since mentally I am almost an adult. I lived for 17 years before dying by truck and to be stuck in this frail pudgy body is going to kill me again.

Looking around I found myself in a crib surrounded by nothing but pink. I feel like I'm going to be sick. Do they know no color other than white and pink?!?

Just as I tried to lift my head I heard the door open and soft steps head in my direction. Should I pretend to still be asleep? Closing my eyes I could hear the person softly breathing while standing next to my crib.

The urge to open my eyes is about to win when I heard the cutest voice ever!
"Hi, I'm your brover. I'll protect you." A little hand reached out and held mine through the slats in the crib.

Finally not being able to take it anymore I opened my eyes fo be met with two ruby-red orbs and a mess of silvery-white hair. So cute!!

"I'm sorry for waking you. Momma told me to let you sleep." The little boy who called himself my brother seemed like be would cry at any moment. I obviously could not talk to him as I should only be a few hours old. So I did the next best thing, I smiled.

As I looked into his eyes his cheeks turned a dark shade of crimson and his nose started to bleed. Worried for his health I looked above his head expecting to see his death date and time and was met with clear air.

"Ummm god or whoever you were, why can I not see when he is dying?" I spoke inside my head both worried and slightly excited.

"We figured you would like the option of not seeing it all the time so we made it one of your abilities. It is once again only your left eye, to use it you only have to think to activate it. Your right eye also had an ability called gods eye. With that one you can see a person's stats."

With that explanation I felt once again lucky. This "gift had been like a curse my past life. I used my time viewer eye to check his death date and was surprised to see that his lifespan is going to span several centuries! People in this world sure do live a long time.

He is not going to die any time soon though so I quickly shut off my power. If I do not have to I decided I will not use that ability. However after being told about my gods eye I'm very curious about this cute little bean.

With my right eye focused I whispered gods eye in my head and watched as a translucent screen popped up in my vision.

Felix Bloodmoon
Age: 2
Race: Vampire
Titles: Son of The Duke and Duchess Bloodmoon, protector of Morgianna
Powers: Darkness, Fire, and air
Height: 38 inches

Gosh her brother is just too cute! He even gave himself the title as her protector.

Felix just continued to stare blissfully unaware of the storm I heard heading in our direction. It sounded like a herd of buffalo in a race.

The door burst open and in poured a devilishly handsome man with ruby red eyes and long silver hair, he looked like an older version of Felix. Beside him stood an elegant lady with long black hair and a pair of golden eyes. Following close behind were several maids and guards all trying to catch a glimpse of their new young miss.

"Isn't she the cutest!" I was caught off guard when the seemingly cold man with red eyes burst into happy squeals while staring at me. "From this day forth you shall be Morgianna Bloodmoon, my little princess."

"Calm down Ryland or you will scare her." The beautifully dressed woman peered down at me her eyes glittering. "You are so very special little one." She reached out and booped me on my nose.

Using my gods eye I looked at her.

Lillian Bloodmoon
Age: 28
Race: goddess descendent/human
Titles: Duchess Bloodmoon, demi-goddess, ????
Powers: earth and water, ???
Height: 5 foot 2

Ah so mother is part goddess, but what are the missing parts of her stats? I should look at my father and see how he measures up.

Ryland Bloodmoon
Age: 29
Race: Vampire Noble
Titles: Duke Bloodmoon, Demon Slayer, Leader of the Horde, Kings BFF
Powers: Darkness and Electricity
Height: 6 foot 5

What interesting titles and father is friends with the king so that must be a good thing.

I wanted to check the people behind them but I'm getting so sleepy.. maybe I should take a nap.