- C H A P T E R * * E I G H T -

Author's Note: Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a great Saturday.  Here's the 8th chapter of "My American Stepbrother". I hope you love this chapter as much as I do.

I have a few requests, though. I'm currently building an audience from my Youtube and Dreame channel. If you could subscribe on my YT channel and follow me on Dreame, that'd be much help. By the way, that YT channel is where I upload my gameplays on PS4. I'm also thinking if I'm going to do streams, and if I do, would you watch? We can definitely tackle about my writing and stories planned in the future.

Youtube: TheGreatWiccanPH
Dreame: Mike S

--------------

	Despite having high hopes, I ended up losing to Chad in Tekken

Despite having high hopes, I ended up losing to Chad in Tekken. While I know a few things about the game, that's not enough to get me a win from him. Mostly I did troll gaming, but Chad knows how to counter those Eddy moves. Overall, he won 3 rounds and I won nothing.

It's actually fun to watch him enjoy himself while he plays with us. Both Dylan and Chad keep talking about frames that I don't really understand, and Kyle is listening intently, nodding his head every now and then. Meanwhile, I just watch them play because, trust me, I'm never going to be that good on this game. Plus, Tekken isn't really my game. It isn't my jam.

"Can you fucking believe it? That's so unfair." Kyle says, scrunching up his nose.

"Lili punishes hard, Kyle. Just get over it." Chad laughs at Kyle's expression.

"Just stop making negative frame attacks, stupid." Dylan steps in, shaking his head but the amusement in his eyes is visible. "You don't want to get punished, don't do anything stupid."

If I'm going to be honest here, I don't really hate Dylan. And I don't really blame him for hating me. I mean, I entertained his ex-girlfriend when they were still together. He didn't really like me in the first place, but I added more fuel to his hate when I chose to flirt back on Christine, his ex-girlfriend.

Ever since he found out, Dylan has been finding ways to ruin my day. Because of our feud, many people have sided either with me or with him. Dylan is quite popular, especially since he's a team captain. He has lots of fangirls. I can say the same thing about me, though.

Christine has actually transferred to a different school. And no, it's not because almost everyone shamed her. Even when Christine and Dylan were still dating, her parents were already planning to move to a different state since they got offered new jobs that have a higher pay. Who would skip that opportunity?

When they broke up, Dylan went back to dating game. And no, he doesn't cheat. Believe it or not, he doesn't do that shit. He's actually pretty honest. While he has dated many girls after Christine, never once Dylan cheated on them. He was actually pretty serious about dating. I guess he just wanted to get rid of what he still felt for Christine at that time. In other words, he was desperate. And when he never got that satisfaction, that feeling of being in love, he actually stopped.