Chapter 33: A Wanting Savior

I ran away from (Y/n). I ran away from my sweetheart. I wanted to kiss her, I did! It would've been beyond incredible, but it's not right. I know what mother taught me and I know I can please her. I can make her feel as amazing as she makes me feel. It would make me feel just as marvelous.

And yet...I couldn't do it. It terrified me that I actually wanted to do it. I've never felt like that in all my time learning from mother. I used to hate it, but I liked it. I liked the idea of kissing her and if I worked up the courage to do it, I could've.

I was sitting down in the park, cowering behind a nearby bush. My panic attack wasn't calming down nor was it even close to ending. I felt so dizzy like I would collapse at any moment. All the thoughts, all the noise, I just wanted it to stop. Stop! Please! Please...stop.

. . .

By the time (Y/n) had been able to run after Takuya, she didn't know which way he had gone. She checked everywhere she could have thought of but she couldn't find him. Defeated, she decided to head to work before coming home and resting for the night after her long day of work.

As she woke up, she heard a pounding on the door that startled her so much, she rolled out of bed. At the door was a very sickly looking Takuya, grabbing at his stomach. She looked down to see blood dripping off of his hand. Just as he opened his mouth to say something, he collapsed, blood pooling below him.

"No, no, no, wake up, wake up!" (Y/n) begged, flipping him on his back.

She observed the wound before bolting up to grab some materials to take care of it. That being said, it was still a long while before he woke up and it appeared as though he had a large fever. He was burning up. As he opened his eyes, he hugged the girl gently, burying her face in his neck. Her scent was oddly addicting to the male, acting as a sort of placebo for his fever, calming it down.

"Takuya, what happened?!" the girl panicked, "Did someone do this to you?!"

"I did it," he sighed.

The girl clutched onto his shoulders, staring into his eyes with great concern. As he looked into her (e/c) ones, he noticed some fear, making him feel even more love for her. 'Is she truly concerned for me?' he questioned.

"Why would you do that?" she asked, tearing up, "Do you know what you put me through? Do you like hurting yourself?"

"No, (Y/n), that's not it," he said, quietly, "I got lost and couldn't find my way home, but I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So to keep myself from passing out in the streets, I had to stab myself. To stay awake. But I saw your house, so I...I came over here. The bleeding got a bit out of control, though."

"Don't ever do that again!" (Y/n) scolded, hugging him tightly, "You scared me!"

Despite the pain that the male felt from her action due to the wound, he felt so happy. He couldn't trust his words so he resorted to his actions, kissing her shoulder. While she didn't feel it, it made him feel enough affection to cry. He kept it as quiet as possible, although a few sobs did escape.

After he calmed down, she simply pet his head, making him more relaxed than he could've expected. He even slipped into another nap, laying on top of her. He felt the weirdest urge to bury his face in her chest. To him, it was a sign of her femininity and he found them seducing and couldn't stop his eyes from traveling down to them.

Before he could do anything, the door was flung open, revealing who it was that made the loud noise. Yamato had seemingly kicked it, putting his foot down and shoving his hands in his pockets. He gave the two a blank look before tapping his foot impatiently, glaring down at them. It was the small growls that came out of his throat that unnerved the shy boy. However, he didn't move, enjoying (Y/n)'s company more than he feared the yakuza heir.