fifteen

Sitting in a dim room, legs swing back and forth is where Jimin has been impatiently twiddling his thumbs. Staff members would leer at the boy through ajar door, the only thing bringing in light.

A single tear painted his cheek, hanging off his chin. Jimin felt so, so, so guilty. This was all his fault, he knew it was.

The door creaked open, lathering the boy in brightness, but he did not lift his gaze. A shadow blocked out some light, it was Jungkook's shadow.

"I'm-I'm sorry. . ."

Jungkook ignored the apology and slumps onto the bed, resting his forehead on the boy's. His hand caressed Jimin's cheek, wiping away the tears.

Staring into the younger's eyes, his orbs turned into a fierce rouge. Jimin winced away, but Jungkook grabbed him by the wrists.

"You're not going anywhere, not again. Jimin could hear the pain in his voice as the older crawled on top the younger, pinning him to the bed.

Jungkook's hairs tickled the younger's forehead, but he was too distracted by red eyes staring back at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jimin blushed as he attempted to struggle out of Jungkook's grasp. All attempts were useless as the older's mouth grew closer to the younger's bare neck. Jungkook could feel the boy tense up.

Jungkook began to playfully lick his skin, sending shivers down Jimin's body, but abruptly shot up and his eyes morphed back into dark brown.

He quickly left the room, leaving Jimin confused.

"Jungkook!?"

-

"Dammit! Dammit! DAMMIT!!"

"M-Master, please calm down."

"I will never calm down, I was so close!"

"Master Yoongi, please consider that maybe we are not up for this battle. The vampires always been the strongest and the werewolves close behind, I don't want you to get hurt."

The servant was thrown against the wall and he yelped in agony. Blood painting the side of his face.

"Don't you ever humiliate me like that. I'm just as strong as them."

Instead of the man speaking out loud, his whispers crept inside the mind of the servant's, making him shiver.

"I'm-I'm SORRY!! PLEASE!!"

The man's pleas were useless as he got crushed with his master's telekinetic force.

The master walked over to his servant's body, making a fist like a stubborn child.

"I'm just as strong as them, you'll see."