Chapter 14

|Five months later|
                                      •ALYSSA•

I've only been working and coming home because I have no one to hang out with. I tried to get in touch with Anastasia again but there was still no luck.

"You want to go to the store with mommy". I ask saint looking down at him as he kicked his legs.

"Say yes mommy". I said kissing his nose with a smile on my face.

Picking him up I place him on my hip and walk into the bathroom. Leaning down I cut on the bath water making sure it was warm before grabbing Saints baby bath and placing it in the tub.

Taking his clothes off first I lay him in his bath before taking of my clothes. Grabbing the baby rag I put some soap on it.

As I was washing his body I look into his eyes and I see Kingdom.

"You have dada's eyes". I said in a baby voice and he smiled a little.

"Time to wash all this hair". I said running my fingers through his curly hair.

Putting some water on it I grab the shampoo bottle and pour some into my hand before rubbing it into his hair and he started to whine.

"Oh I know baby". I said pouting my lips as he started to cry.

Holding my hand over his face so the water wouldn't get into his eyes he started to cry louder.

"You want to hear our song". I ask looking down at him as he continued to cry.

"Alexa play Heaven by Dj Sammy".I said and the music started playing and he slowly stopped crying as I sing along.

"I've been waitin' for so long For somethin' to arrive
For love to come along".I sung with a smile rinsing his hair.

"Now our dreams are comin' true Through the good times and the bad Yeah I'll be standin' there by you". I sung as I began to wash myself up.

|2 hours later|

Walking into the kitchen I look through the fridge to see that it was almost empty and the food that was in there I didn't want.

"I guess I really do got to go to the grocery store". I mumbled to myself before walking to my room putting my shoes on and walking to Saints room.

"Are you watching paw patrol". I ask picking him up out of his playpen.

Grabbing his shoes out of the closet I sit him on the floor putting them on.

"Let's go get some food". I said kissing the side of his forehead.

Walking out of the room I grab the keys and my purse from by the door and lock it before walking over to my car and strapping him in.

Once I made sure he was safe I get in and start the car up backing out.

Pulling up to the gate a different officer on duty opened it letting me out and I gave him a smile as I passed by.

|Walmart|

Putting Saints car seat in the buggy I walk inside Walmart going towards the frozen food Isle. Passing by I see Ice cream and TV dinners so I decide to stop and see what kind I want.

"Should mommy get steak or spaghetti". I ask holding up the two boxes.

"He is so handsome". An old lady said walking up to me looking at Saint.

"Thank you". I said giving her a small smile as she walked away.

"I was thinking Spaghetti". A familiar voice said behind me causing me to freeze up.

"And what do we have here a baby". He asked walking over pushing the shade of his car seat back.

"Don't touch him". I said glaring at him.

"Who's the father". He asked looking over at me from Saint.

I didn't say anything and I could see it in his face that he was mad.

"I SAID who is his motherfuckin father". He said yelling the first part before talking lowly as people around us looked.

"H-he's yours". I said stuttering as I watched him run his cheek.

"Don't fucking lie to me Alyssa". He said and I shook my head as the tears started to roll.

"I-I'm not I p-promise". I said wiping my face as people walked by looking at me.

"Get him and let's go". He said and I shook my head no.

He smacked his lips before unbuckling the car seat and taking Saint out.

"Please Damon don't hurt my son".I said grabbing the car seat and following him out of Walmart.

"He my son too right I can hold him get the fuck in the car". He said putting him in the car seat and buckling him up.

"What about my car". I ask looking down at Saint.

"I'll have one of my homies drive it to the house". He said closing the door.

Getting in the back seat he gets in and starts the car driving off.

|One hour later|

Looking out the window I see we pulled up into the house he shares with his girlfriend.

"Get out". He said cutting the car off.

Undoing the straps of the car seat I get Saint out before getting out and following him into the house.

"Baby you back". His girlfriend said walking down the steps.

When she looked at me she didn't look too happy.

"Why you bring her back here and I know that's not your baby". She said mugging me with her arms folded.

"Don't start that shit and that is my kid now go cook while she get settled in". He said and she smacked her lips before going into the kitchen.

I already knew were my room was so I walked up the stairs to my room.

How do I keep getting myself into this shit it's like I can't even go out to stores to shop cause he'll find me.

I didn't want him to hurt Saint for not being his because I know he will that's why I told him he was.

"Get settled then come down to eat". He said walking over and barely kissing Saints head as I moved him back slightly.

I need to get in touch with Kingdom fast...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE