47

~~~

im sorry im late again. i was dealing with shits but it'll be fine don't worry :))

~~~

Yeonjun sports an unreadable expression when he reached home. He walks across the pathway of the garden towards the front door in utter silence, not giving a single damn about anything else.

It's already dark outside when he arrived but it's a fact that's all ignored by the male, solely focusing on entering the house and finally resting.

He deserves that after this—this—he doesn't even know how to describe this day.

The brunette sighed as he sets foot inside the place, instantly being hit with comfort and realized how he missed this familiar surrounding so much even though it wasn't really that long since he's been away.

He then moved his feet, his shoes carelessly clattering against the tiled floor to emphasize his movements. Yeonjun's clearly not aware of what's he's doing as he reached the den, almost tripping as he does so and giggling to himself because of how silly he must had looked like.

Turning his head up, he made out a figure climbing down the stairs with his eyes squinting as he tries with his very best to recognize who that someone is and grinning so wide once it's finally close enough for him to see.

"Binnie!" he raised his arms up and waved it around in the air, resembling an excited toddler who saw his favorite friend while out with his family.

If he were to tell the truth, Soobin was still a little upset because of the earlier incident but when he heard a noise from downstairs and found out from whom it came from, it's like, all of it disappeared and he's just glad he's able to see Yeonjun again.

He did not hesitate to approach the said male immediately but frowned when he noticed the other acting a bit strange. He chose to ignore it though and just thought of it being one of Yeonjun's weird habits.

Oh boy was he wrong.

Yeonjun ran up to him and threw his arms around his shoulders in a tight hug which would usually make Soobin's heart flatter but not this time.

Not when Yeonjun's reeking of alcohol.

"Yeon—"

"I m-missed you soooo m-much, Binnie!" Yeonjun interrupted him with a childish tone as he buried his face into the crook of his neck but Soobin couldn't focus on that because he's worried and confused.

Just what on earth happened that caused Yeonjun to get drunk?

"W-why are you n-not a-answering... me?" the smaller pulled away from the hug but kept his hands around his neck and their distance close. He's looking up at Soobin with a pout, lips trembling as tears glistened his tired eyes which sent Soobin into a state of panic.

"Hey, don't cry—"

"D-don't Ttubinnie... m-missed Jjunnie t-too?" the brown haired male asked him, his cheeks flushed and teary eyes staring straight at him expectantly.

And gracious, how does Yeonjun manage to be this damn adorable while being intoxicated?

It made Soobin's heart swell but he has to calm the other down before he starts his fit; which is bound to happen any second now.