33: Snowball Fight!

Quirk: Shadow Manipulation

 During lunch we all stared out of the windows, watching the snow fall creating a thick layer of white powder on the grassy fields outside. We were all desperate to run outside and have fun but it was only lunch time. "Isn't it romantic, Shoto?" I asked my boyfriend who was standing next to me. Blush adorned his cheeks as his eyes widened a bit. He always became easily flustered since he had developed a crush on me and asked me to be his girlfriend, but I always found that so cute.

"U-uh... yeah?" He answered in more of a question way. I giggled, holding onto his hand.

"Ugh get a room," Bakugou said behind us.

"C'mon, we're just holding hands," I laughed but he rolled his eyes and slunk away. Shoto held me a little tighter to him, as despite him being easily flustered he was also very protective.

"Hey you guys!" Midoriya suddenly said excitedly. "Do you know what we should do?" We all shrugged our shoulders before he carried on. "A snowball fight! We could pair up and have a mini battle! What do you think?"

"Sounds really fun Deku, lets do it!" Ochaco said excitedly.

"I'm in," Tsu croaked.

"Count us in too!" I added, pulling Shoto with me.

"Come on, let's round everyone up and see who wants to join!" Midoriya beamed.

"Not seen him this excited in a while," Shoto whispered to me making me giggle a little. We had managed to round up a few class mates and we each decided to our teams. Naturally Shoto and I paired together, but the other pairs consisted of Midoriya and Iida, Tsu and Ochaco, Kirishima and Kaminari, Ojiro and Toru, Kyoka and Momo. We all waited anxiously until the bell signalling the days end sounded. I jumped up and made my way over to Shoto's desk as he cleared away all his books into his bag.

"Are you ready to thrash everyone at this snowball fight?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Don't be too confident, we're up against the queen of stealth: Hagakure," Shoto said.

"How dare you call somebody else a queen apart from your girlfriend," I teased in a fake insulted voice, but he simply rolled his eyes. "Plus it's way too cold for her to be walking around naked." We agreed with the rest of the crew to meet outside the dorms once we were changed and ready, so when I got back to the dorms I put on my warmest coat and the hat, gloves and scarf set Shoto had gotten me. I headed over to his door and knocked. "Ready?" I asked once he answered it.

"Definitely," he said with a slight smile. He slipped on a jacket and we headed downstairs, meeting everyone outside.

"So what's the play?" Toru asked.

"I say we run into the forest, and in two minutes we start the fight?" I suggested and everyone nodded happily.

"Do we have any rules?" Iida asked. "I think the game should last fifteen minutes and whichever couple has stayed the driest wins?"

"Sounds good to me," Ochaco said.

"Ready?"

"On your marks... get set... go!" I shouted and immediately Shoto took my hand and dragged me into the forest away from the others. The other pairs scattered themselves around and I turned catching one last glimpse of them all before they vanished into the dense forest. We stopped in a clearing, Shoto using his ice power to create a shelter. "Good idea!" I said, crouching down beside it.

"No, this is just a decoy to attract the others. They think we'll be hiding under there but instead we'll be up in the trees. Your quirk can get us up there, can't it?" He said. I was quite surprised at his tactical thinking.