Chapter 18

-----

Hana's POV

After i walk out from Eunji's house , i start thinking about what she told me. Maybe she right i guess. But i just dont believe or even talked to any guy after the incident except for this guy , Daehyun. He's my cousin but more like my brother to me. He's the one who comfort me when i broke up with him. Thats why i only talk to him. Well maybe with BTS i can added?

"Hana , are you there?" Taehyung called me wave his hand in front of me got my sense back. "Oh, im sorry. I just thinking." He smirked "Thinking of me babe?" I rolled my eyes "Urghh. Jerk". Just now he acted like angel but now he's jerk.

-----

We're here in front of our house. I unbuckled my seatbelt and open the car door. But before i go out , Taehyung grab my wrist and called my name. I rolled my eyes. God how many time ive rolled my eyes today.

"Yes monkey?" I said while gritted my teeth. "Uh.. My..my.." He stuttering and its annoying. "Dude , come on" I half shouted and glared at him.

"Okay okay , relax can you?" This time he rolled his eyes at me. I just stare at him waiting for his continuation. "Well my friends want to spend their night here, you dont mind right?"

"Bangtan boys? Oh okay." I nodded "Jinjja?" Suddenly he hugged me. "Eyh?" I blurt out kinda confused. "OMG! Thank you , I love you so much" he pulled away and look at my me innocently. I patted his head. "I hate you too , monkey. Im out."

I unlocked the house door and went straight to kitchen and drink water. Im thirsty you know. Thirsty from crying. Eunji doesnt give me water. After i done , i go to my room and sleep.

-----

"Hey , babe wake up."  I feel someone shook me. "Mom , 5 minutes more." I groan. Suddenly i hear laughs. "Wtf? Mom? Yah Choi Hana wake up."

I quickly sit ony bed. I adjust the brightness and saw Bts at the door... laughing? "Why are you guys laughing?" I narrowed my eyes at them. "Hahaha Hana you called V hyung 'mom'"

"Huh? Jinjja?" They nodded and i burst into laughing. "Hana , stop." I heard Taehyung said. But i didnt care i just continue my laugh.

"Hana stop or ill kiss you infront those jerks."

I stop laughing and rolled my eyes.

I heard Jimin shout "Kiss Kiss Kiss." I glared at him. "Yah! Get out." I throw my pillow at them. Poor my pillow. "Woah , relax relax. Lets go guys." RapMon said and walk away and the other follow him except my monkey. My? Forget it guys. I never said that.

"Yah! You too." He smirk and kiss my cheek then run away. "Kim Taehyung!!" I shouted and i heard laugh. Urghh.. Jerk. I walk to my bathroom and wash my face then brush my teeth.

I make my way downstair only to see they gather together with Jimin hold a bottle in living room. "Hey what are you doing with the bottle?" I ask and point at the bottle. "Truth and dare. Come on join us." Suga answer me smiling. God! He so handsome and cute too.

"No and Suga oppa you look good tonight"

He blush and look down. "Hana do i look good too?" JHope ask and pouting. I walk to him and pat his back "Dont worry Jhope you're perfect."i smile. JHope stood up and hug me , i hug him back. "Aw.. Thank you Hana. I love you." I broke the hug and say i love you too at him.

"Hana i want hug too." Jungkook pouted. OMG he look so cute. "Hana , me too." Jin too? What with this guys? Weird like Taehyung. "Hana give your husband hug too."

I glance at him and an idea popped into my head. I smile and walk to him , held my hand out and.... smacked his head. "Ouch. What was that for?" Taehyung winced rubbing the spot that i hit. I glare at him. "For that kiss , jerk."

"You guys kiss?" Jimin ask smirking. I lost my word. Stupid me. "I...I.. Uhmm." I glance at taehyung begging for help but he just smirk.

"On cheek only guys" Taehyung answered them.

"But still, its a kiss too right?" Blood rushed to my cheek as i look down. "Guys stop." I heard RapMon said. I smile at him and mouthed 'thank you oppa'. He just smile and nodded

"Hana , join us." Jhope look at me. I shook my head "No guys. You play." "Please Hana please." Jungkook batted his eyes at me. Guys stop acting cute infront me.

"Okay okay." I end up sitting beside JHope. I look at them waiting for the start but they just smirking at each other. "Oi. Come on." I said.

I saw Jin nodded at Jimin as they smile. They look at me creepily. "Guys , why you looking at me like that."

"Hana , we changed the game to Dare or Dare." You gotta be kidding. "And once you in you cant out." I gulped , they look scary . God , help me from this aliens. Jimin start spin the bottle.

-----

감사합니다