max spiers

Max Spiers was a British conspiracy theorist who died unexpectedly on July 16th 2016. His death caused major controversy among the conspiracy community due to its weird details and unusual ending, which eventually made him the target of reports from the BBC. Max believed in many paranormal events, including that he had been altered as a child to become a super soldier. His credibility as a theorist was doubted among many other theorists, especially that of Adam Borowski from Radio Paranormalium, a Polish journalist who stated that he 'collected others research and claimed it as his own.'

Max died on July 16th 2016 in Warsaw, Poland whilst visiting a friend of his. In a BBC documentary about his death, his mother stated that she was worried about his mental health before his death and that she was worried he had gotten involved with the wrong crowd.

A video taken before his death revealed that, according to his mother, he had signs of substance intoxication and that he had been like this in the past after taking heroin.

Another theory close to Max stated that his drug use was controlled by extraterrestrial life. Before his death, a message was sent to his mother stating 'your boys in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate!'

It is reported that Max vomited a quantity of black fluid before he died.

Per a diary entry written by Max, aged 5, he accounted seeing "lights outside of the window and strange men wearing v shapes around their necks."

In later life Spiers went on to recall various events including out-of-body experiences which he used to justify conspiracy theories, including the belief that he had been given supernatural powers at birth.

So obviously this is a strange case, considering that Max was obsessed with Conspiracy Theories, which leads to some conspiracy theories that link to his death.

Shortly before his death, Max was reportedly 'very close' to solving a UFO theory. Could this be linked to his death?

Max died in Warsaw, Poland. You know who also came from Warsaw, Poland? Adam Borowski! The man who called him out for being a so called fake? Could Adam have anything to do with this?

Another theory suggests that his death has nothing to do with Adam and nothing to do with his investigations. Earlier in life he cracked his pelvis, leading him to be given a high amount of drugs and painkillers. This could be a link to the poisoning suggesting that he could have just had a drug overdose.

Which theories do you believe and what are your views on this case? l