26

‼️this chapter contains mention and description of abuse‼️

As I walked down the stairs I saw something laying on the doormat. It was a letter. And it looked exactly like the other one my dad sent me before...

....I picked it up and took a good look at it. Maybe it wasn't one of my dad's letters. But when I looked closer I could see my full name; "Penelope Rose Elisabeth Wilson". I didn't know what to do. I didn't want the boys to be all involved with this, I didn't want the boys to be hurt by my dad just like he hurt me. But at the same time I didn't want to be hurt by him again, just like he once did hurt me. And I knew if I didn't bring the letter to them then I would maybe get hurt again. Louis always said that it could be hard to do stuff by yourself sometimes, and that he'd always help me if I needed the help.

After a few more seconds with my thoughts about this letter, I had made up my mind about it and I decided that it would probably be the best idea if I showed it to the boys.

So I held the letter close to me in my left hand as I had Elliot in my other hand, swinging side to side as I walked to the kitchen.

"Hi sweetie, I've missed you so much!" Liam said the second he saw me coming into the kitchen. He lifted me up in his arms and hugged me tight. "You had a great day with the boys yesterday I heard" He said as he pulled away to look at my face.

"Yeah it was great" I said in a somewhat mellow voice.

I held the letter tight up my stomach and was kind of surprised that they hadn't noticed yet. 

"P, do you want jam on your toast?" Harry asked as he stood by the counter making sandwiches. "Yes please" I said as I looked at the letter. "Um..?" I started saying and I soon got all of the boys eyes on me.

"Yeah?" Niall questioned as he wanted me to continue.

"This laid on the doormat" I said as I brought up the letter so they could see it better. Liam looked at it with a chocked impression as he said; "It's another letter."

"Yeah. It says my name on it" I said as Harry came up to us, as well as the other boys. Liam sat me down on the counter right beside where we stood as he begun to examine the letter.

"it was on the doormat, yeah?" Louis asked and I nodded.

They all stood around to get a closer look at the piece of paper that Liam held in.

"P, do you want to open it?" Harry asked. His eyes were sweet and he looked at me with curiosity. I looked at the letter again, and then back to Harry. And to the letter again. "Yeah" I said as I held Elliot tighter.

"Come here, let's go to the sofa and read it" Zayn said as he let me down from the counter to walk to the living room.

We threw ourselves on the sofa to open the letter. I didn't know what to feel about it. It felt scary. 

"We don't have to read it if you don't want to" Niall said as he rubbed me my head. But I wanted to.

"It's alright. I want to open it" I said as I cuddled up to Louis who held his arms out. All of the other boys sat around in the huge sofa to listen to the letter.

"Alright sweetie" Liam said as he begun to open the letter. He took the paper out from the envelope and I could see the text that was written on piece of paper.

"You ready?" Liam asked, I nodded.

Harry carefully stroke my cheek as Liam begun to read.

"Hi my sweet angel. I sent you a letter a couple of weeks ago, but sadly you didn't write me one back. I was very sad about that. I've been trying to reach you in all the ways possible. But it's very hard when you're this famous. But I've been thinking that it would probably be a good idea to visit you. Have a little daddy-daughter date. Maybe we can watch The Lion king. I remember that you use to love that movie , right?  Well back to the subject. I was thinking that I could come soon enough. I would love to hug you again.
- Love dad."