26.

Yall----    really makin me soft af 😖😖

I woke up with my head nearly exploding from pain. I wanted to grab my head, but I realised that I couldn't move at all. I looked at my members, only to realise that I was all chained up. Fear filled me, and I started looking around. I was in a room, it's walls made from what appeared to be hard, cold stone. There was barely any light there as well. However, I couldn't feel the cold wall from the wall behind me, which meant I was chained right in the middle of the room, and the innability to look behind me made me even more anxious. My breath started speeding up, my heart accelerating and eyes moving around.

Then, a very familiar voice spoke from behind me.

"Hello there, (y/n)."  The man said calmly.

"T-Tomura?" I started shaking, memories from the USJ flooding me.

He came in front of me and sat cross-legged, putting down his father, revealing his dry, pale face.

"Long time no see." He smiled warmly.

"What do you mean-" Confusion taking over fear.

"You've been out cold for a week."

"Wha-wha-    how is that possible? What happened? Where are we?"

"Too many questions, (y/n) dear." He stood up and came close to me, towering over.

I couldn't open my mouth to say something. Then he reached out his hand, only to caress lovingly my cheek with his pointer finger.

"Ooh (y/n)... So young, so naive... " He was slowly shaking his head disapprovingly, but smiling.

"What are you doing?" I asked, never seeing him like this before.

"There is someone who wants to see you." He changed the subject, not answering my damn question. He then went to the wall in front of me and pushed some hidden button, and a door opened heavily. There stood a tall man, his body very well built. His blond hair was sticking out, as well as his clothes. Then I was overwhelmed with the man's aura. Menacing, inspiring blood lust and inhumanity. Suddenly, I had the thought that I had to escape from that man. I had to escape from my father, Dio, who was the one that wanted to see me.