𝖲𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

A/N: wow so a double update! this chapter is pretty long and has fluff mixed with some angst. i'm sorry, guys, but i can't help but to keep breaking your hearts after giving you some fluffy times 😔 it's a problem

taehyun has never been so close to any boy or girl before, so for him to be sitting in beomgyu's lap as they kiss each other with hunger is still a shock for him. he should feel guilty for waiting for his father to turn a blind eye and go to sleep just for him to sneak out to see beomgyu, but he doesn't.

his week without beomgyu was much worse since he didn't have anyone to comfort him or talk to. his phone was taken away from him, preventing him from even talking to kai about what happened or have his cousin cheer him up during the separation period. all he had was his dad who he didn't even want to speak to after all he's done.

the tension in the kang house was so thick that it could be cut with knife and so suffocating that taehyun spent most of his time in the pool than inside. he couldn't look at his father and see the sweet, understanding man that raised him. all he saw was the man who was keeping him locked away from the boy his heart yearns for more than anything in the world.

the boy was left to his own thoughts that didn't bring any comfort to his pain and could only distract himself with the chlorinated water in the swimming pool. all he could do was reminisce of the happiness he experienced from being with choi beomgyu, the troublemaker.

the pain reminded him of when his mother left to be never heard from ever again and when kai first moved away, leaving taehyun with loneliness. but with beomgyu, it was more than loneliness. it was longing, heart wrenching pain. he missed beomgyu more than he missed his mom and surprisingly more than he misses his cousin everyday.

"hey." beomgyu's soft deep voice reaches his ears and gentle fingers begin to wipe at his eyes. "baby, what's wrong?"

taehyun is confused until he realizes he's crying and he wraps his arms around beomgyu's neck then cries softly. the other boy holds him close as he rubs his sides to soothe him, causing the boy to cry harder.

the older tries again, "what's wrong, taehyun? you can tell me." he moves the boy's face from his neck to carefully hold his face in his hands as if he's afraid of breaking him. "baby, please."

taehyun sniffles softly then takes deep breaths to calm himself down. "i-i don't want to lose you again. i was all a-alone and it hurt. each second hurt without y-you." he says, tears fall down his cheeks.

beomgyu smiles softly and moves the boy's face closer to his then kisses him so softly yet filled with so much love. he pulls away to kiss his nose and smiles wide. "you won't lose me ever again because i'm right here and have nowhere else to be besides right here with you. i'll always be here to hold you. baby, i l-"

he's cut off by taehyun kissing him and they melt into each other. when it gets close to midnight, beomgyu walks taehyun home, their hands intertwined. they stop a few houses away from theirs to look into each other's eyes and take each other in.

taehyun's heart melts as he watches beomgyu's eyes twinkle under the moonlight and the rose pink tinting his cheeks, making him look so beautiful to taehyun. he feels like he's living a dream because of how crazy it is that he went from admiring the older boy from a distance to being in his arms and being able to kiss his soft pink lips anytime he wants.

he feels euphoria flowing through his body when beomgyu wraps his arms around his waist to kiss him and he kisses back, sighing against his lips. he pulls away first to look at the boy that stole his heart and says, "i'll see you tomorrow night. same time."

beomgyu's excitement is noticeable as he smiles big and wide, nodding his head which causes his blonde hair to bounce as well. he's so cute like a puppy. "tomorrow night! i'll even bring stuff so we can have a picnic-"