Chapter 41 (Rewritten)

"Hey, Historia...I've been meaning to ask you." Eren began to say. 

"What is it?"

"What's the name of it?"

"Hmm?" Historia was a bit confused. 

"Before Rod transformed, did he mention the name of the titan that Y/n possessed?"

"Yeah, I've been meaning to ask that too." Jean chimed in. 

"..." You stayed silent as usual, but something about your silence in this situation seemed...suspicious. 

"So have I. Surely the titan that Y/n holds inside must have a name." Hange asked. 

This grew everyone's curiosity as they all turned towards Historia. 

"Oh...actually...he never said anything about it. I was wondering that too, he didn't really specify any about the titan having a name."

Everyone looked surprised. 

"Then that gives more evidence that Y/n's titan is new..." Armin suggested. 

"Armin's right. My father, a part of the royal family, the know the names of each and every intelligent titan as well as the history of them. If he was surprised that Y/n's titan even exists, then it must have been born or developed somehow..." Historia explained. 

"But it still doesn't make sense," Jean replied. 

"An intelligent titan can't just be born so suddenly. Are you sure the royal family had nothing to do with it?" Eren asked. 

"It's just a theory. I'm not quite sure if it's true."

"The real question is...how did Y/n obtain her powers? Has she had it this entire time? Or did she obtain it when we were separated by the Fall of Wall Maria?" Eren asked. 

"Maybe the entire time?" Historia suggested, still not sure. 

"I don't know. He only told me the story about meeting Y/n and briefly about her powers. I think...he was scared of her. Scared of what she can do. She was powerful enough to leech some of the founding titan powers. Is that even possible?" Historia added. 

"The real question is...what was Y/n doing in front of the Chapel?" Eren asked. 

"What are you saying, Eren?" Mikasa asked. 

"I'm saying how did Y/n manage to get outside the walls like that? Did she somehow sneak out or maybe...she came from somewhere else..." Eren replied. 

"I think you might be on to something. You're saying that Y/n must be from somewhere outside the Walls and she managed to get here somehow. Reiner mentioned that to you, right?" Armin said. 

"Exactly!" 

"Then what Reiner said to be back then must have been the truth? She might have came from their hometown. Wherever that is..." Historia said. 

"Still, as much as I don't want to believe it. Everything that we learned from now is starting to make sense."

"....." Your silence still remained as usual. But the way you were quiet seemed tense; Armin noticed how...distance you were from the conservation. 

Almost like you wanted to avoid getting involved in it. 

"Although this is all new information to take, don't forget we have a big ass titan to stop and a hole to plug in," Captain said. 

"Wait...since Y/n is a titan shifter. Does she have a hardening ability too?" Sasha asked. 

"I'm not sure. Probably."