chapter 59

Just so you guys have something to read while I'm busy, here's the next chap!

The group of 3 headed into the train. Takahiro, was in custody of class 1-A, and got threatened by izuku if any thing happens to him, they all were going to pay, earning solid 'okays!' from his classmates.

Ochaco and eri looked worried, and sort of scared. Eri was worried about Takahiro, and was scared her Grandpa wouldn't like her.

Ochaco was worried about Takahiro aswell, and we're scared if her parents would be okay with deku and eri.

Deku looked fine, but in the inside, he was freaking out. He never had met his girlfriend's parents in person, and was worried they wouldn't like him and eri.

They all sat down in a uncomfortable silence. They're group of 3 were the only other people boarding this part, since they were headed in a rural area.

"Mommy, how long is the trip going to be?" Eri innocently asked her mother, who looked at her simpatheticly while replying, " 13 hours." The girls eyes widen like bowls as she slumped in her seat slightly.

"But snowball, I brought you snacks, toys, and you can play on my phone! " Deku cheers the girl up by pulling out the scooby snacks, her favourite make-shift pro hero plushies, and his smart phone, which made the girl light up like fireworks.

"Thank you so much Daddy! Your the best!" She happily shook with excitement as he passed her one packet of Scooby snacks and have her an all might and 13 plushie, which she fondly started playing with and made noises with her mouth, to accommodate as action sounds.

"Fwoosh! And then she attacks the bad guy here and here, all while all might takes on the leader! Kwapow! " She started giggling at herself as she played on the wooden table rested in the middle of the two rowed seats.

Uraraka sat with eri, as midoriya sat across from them. The two teens watched intently as the intense battle of chibi might and chibi 13 against some chibi villains and their chibi leader.

To say the least, eri was a big strategic girl, almost as good as izuku when he was her age, but the greenette was too good for her level.

"Wow eri. That was a well thought out plan!" Deku clapped for the little girl when the hero's legit overpowered the villains, and overkilled them, with (from eri's saying) 13 zantaligion, 12, qualantilion, 10 hundred punches.That's equal to spiderman going overkill mode ×100.

"Yeah. But I think those numbers... Aren't numbers?" She didn't know how to explain to the innocent cinnamon roll that those numbers aren't a thing without sounding mean.

"Then what are they?"

"McDonald's chicken nuggets" deku joked, earning a deadpan from uraraka and a confused head tilt from eri.

"I was joking eri, that's not it. They aren't numbers, you just made them up." Uraraka was blown away from how he just confidently told her she did something wrong so easily. She could not comprehend that things could go easy for her.

"Ooh. That makes sense." She looked around the room for a second.

"But that joke didn't." Izuku choked on his Scooby snack as ochaco stared at her bewildered.

" Huh? Did I do something wrong?" She got worried something was wrong since her father started choking on his snack.

"N-no eri. He just.. had a mild shock.. from a thought." Ochaco tried to create an excuse.

" A-alright. Dad, do you need help?" She walked over to where the greenette was sitting, as he stopped choking, and was breathing wierd.

"I'm.. I'm fine.." he breathed in, and his breath steadied.