Under The Stars

The night had begun to turn mild as it got later and the movie played on, yet still I remained cuddled up to Jett's side, his arm wrapped around me, holding me close. When the end credits rolled, and people began to move back towards their cars, engines starting up all around us, Jett remained still, his grip on me didn't loosen, clearly making no attempt to join the scramble to rejoin the road. Glancing over at him, his eyes were fixed above us, staring at the dark sky and twinkling stars.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I whispered, joining him in his stargazing.

"Very." He breathed.

I curled up to him, my hand resting on his chest, my eyes wandering from star to star whilst car after car drove past.

"What are you thinking?" I asked, as a comfortable silence stretched between us.

"That I want to kiss you." He replied.

My eyes darted from the sky to his handsome face, locking onto his shining blue eyes that were glinting seductively. I moved further forward, my chest now across his, my breasts pressing against his firm torso. Without pausing a beat, I pressed my lips to his, I felt him respond immediately, kissing me back, parting his lips and meeting my tongue with the sensual caress of his own. The slow pace began to change as the kiss deepened and our desire climbed higher, the sounds of the final cars growing distant as we were left alone. Jett's arms wrapped around me, pulling me against him. I moved with the force of his arms, lifting myself to climb on top of him and straddle his lap, my tongue dancing with his, whilst my fingers reached up to tangle in his hair and his hands moved to grip my waist. I moaned softly as I rolled my hips against him and felt the friction of his growing bulge against my rapidly slickening core. The heat in my body was rising and tingles spread outwards like webs of electrical sparks from where I ground against his lap. I felt the cool air against my back as his fingers slid softly underneath my jumper, gliding over my skin and making me shiver. The fact that we were outside, in a public place had disappeared from my mind, all that mattered was that I wanted Jett, and he wanted me. I broke our kiss to shed my jumper, his hands following its path, a teasingly gentle touch over my stomach, ribs and breasts. His index finger traced the lace of my bra leaving goosebumps in its wake. Flinging my top to the other side of the truck I began to work his jacket free. Jett sat up, helping me pull it from his torso and pulling his top over his head, throwing it on top of my own. An intense ache was building between my thighs and my heart fluttered in my chest. I knew what was waiting for me under the fabric of his jeans, remembering how god he felt inside me. I eyed the bulge that was straining the denim, and reached out impatiently, the tips of my fingers stroking over him before working the button and unzipping his fly. I could see the enjoyment in his face when I glanced at him, tugging his jeans and boxers down. He was enjoying me taking control, and I was enjoying it even more when his hard cock was free. Smirking at him, I leant in and our eyes met as I took hold of him and slowly licked the soft, velvety smooth head. I heard his sharp exhale and felt him tense beneath me. His reaction turned me on even more and I could feel my panties getting wetter in response. The aching increased, I knew it would only be relieved one way, with him inside me, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity. I twirled my tongue around him then pressed my lips tightly over the tip and pushed lower, taking him slowly into my mouth as my tongue worked against his firm shaft.

Feeling him getting harder against my tongue was a heady feeling, it was almost as addictive as his salty taste, and I found myself taking him deeper and moving faster, getting lost in the hunger for every part of him, his pleasured moans driving me on like pleas for me not to stop. I could feel him beginning to lose control, his hips bucking and his hands cupping the back of my neck, twisting into my hair. I wanted his release, I wanted to feel him go over the edge. But more than that, I wanted to be closer. It seemed Jett agreed as he suddenly cursed under his breath and moved so fast that I barely even registered it, landing on my back a second later with his weight pinning me down and his lips on mine. He kissed a path down my neck then moved away. I felt him take my ankle in hand, then work my boots from my feet, before moving to tug my jeans and underwear down my legs. When they too had been discarded he bent my knees and ran his tongue along the inside of my leg, working higher and higher until he was against my hot and wet center. I was panting in anticipation, trying to remain still as the desire to squirm grew stronger. He didn't linger, instead, leaning forwards and running his tongue over my sensitive skin. As I moaned and shuddered, he repeated the move, then pushed his tongue between my wet folds, igniting a fire within me that only he could do. I bit my lip to stop from crying out as he licked over my clit, making my hips rise towards him. The familiar feeling of a building orgasm was taking over me, but I held off.

"Jett, please." I panted my eyes squeezing shut with the struggle not to cum with the latest pass over my sensitive clit.

His face tipped up towards me, and I could see the enjoyment and arousal in his eyes. He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a condom. I watched him roll it onto himself and then begin to line up to my entrance. My body was made for him, reacting to every soft touch and every gentle breath of air that danced over my skin. I clung to him as he pushed into me, sinking deeper inside and groaning in my ear when he was all the way in. I felt all of the anxiety and unease that I'd had recently, dissolve. Here, surrounded and filled by this amazing man, I was at peace. Nothing could worry me, nothing could harm me because all that existed was us, and the pleasure we found together. My body was spiralling as his thrusts picked up, and yet I knew he was holding back. I pulled him down on top of me, and catching him by surprise, I rolled us, landing on top, instantly gaining the upper hand. He chuckled and spanked my ass, giving me an approving look as I began to ride him, intent to take the pleasure we both needed and craved. Our breathing quickened and our moans got louder, both of us getting closer and closer until I came hard, shattering around him. I felt the telltale throbbing of his cock against my walls and clenched him tightly, causing his release and riding him through it, savouring every blissful second.

We lay together under the thick blanket, a peaceful silence surrounding us and the sweet smell of the trees and grass blowing in the air. For a while, neither of us spoke or moved. We just basked in the satisfaction from our intense orgasms, and enjoyed the moment together in the beautiful location. I had no idea how much time had actually passed when Jett turned to me.

"I think we should be getting home."

I laughed realising just how late it must have been, nodded once and kissed his cheek, then reaching for my clothes.

We were back on the road before long, driving on the empty roads back home.

"I had a great time tonight, thanks." I spoke up as we got nearer.

"Good, hope you don't think it's over. You're coming back to mine tonight. I'm not finished with you yet."

There was no question in there, it was an order. The confidence and authority in his tone had me quivering with need already. I looked forward to the rest of the night with him, partly wishing every night could end this way.