31

^y'all are gonna need this

also, WARNING! THIS IS NOT FOR SOFT STANS!

If you're not comfortable with reading smut, then I suggest you skip this chapter lmao.

but for you who chose to stay; get your holy water ready my sinners (; 

-

"Let's get out of here." The brunette breathed into his ear, making shivers go down his spine at his hoarse voice. And so they quickly left the club hand in hand, speeding home to Hoseok's mansion.

When they pulled up to Hoseok's mansion, both boys swung their doors open, desperate to feel each other's touch again. The car ride had only consisted of sexual tension as they sped through the streets of Seoul.

Their lips found each again as they stumbled through the front door, it already being unlocked. Hoseok guided them through the dark house, careful not to make them walk into a chair or something. When they reached the staircase, Hoseok tapped Yoongi's thighs, indicating for him to jump, and he did. His legs locked around his torso, their bodies pressed together now closer than before. Hoseok's hands found Yoongi's thighs, lips still connected as they walked up the staircase that Yoongi didn't even care about anymore. The only thing he cared about was Hoseok and how good his lips felt against his.

And they finally reached Hoseok's bedroom, stumbling inside. He placed Yoongi down on the soft bed before slowly climbing on top of him, eyes never leaving the blondes. Their lips found each other again, tongues gliding and soft whimpers leaving Yoongi's mouth every once in awhile, making Hoseok's mind go crazy. It was pure music to his ears.

The heated make-out session made them both want more, the need for each other making them crazy. 

"H-Hoseok." Yoongi breathed, lips glossy and cheeks rosy. He opened his eyes and looked up at the male on top of him, a look that made the brunette's cock twitch in his pants.

"Tell me what you want baby." He purred, wetting his lips as he took in the sight under him. Yoongi all flustered with messy hair and rosy cheeks - pure art in Hoseok's eyes.

"Please." He whimpered, biting his bottom lip as he stared at Hoseok with pleading eyes.

"What do you want?" Hoseok asked again, eyes hooded and filled with lust that matched Yoongi's. He wanted, no needed, to hear the words leave Yoongi's pretty little mouth.

".. I want you." The boy beneath him whimpered before leaning up to catch Hoseok's lips again. The kiss was heated, filled with lust and unspoken words as they drank from each other, tasted each other. Yoongi tugged at Hoseok's shirt, the latter breaking away to let him pull it over his head.

Yoongi bit his lip as he stared at Hoseok's toned abs covered in a light sheen of sweat that made them almost gleam in the dim lights. He looked godly, unreal.

"Like what you see?" The brunette cockily asked, smirking down at the boy beneath him who only rolled his eyes. "Shut up." He replied before their lips found each other again, articles of clothing coming off every once in awhile.

Hoseok's lips seperated from Yoongi's as he slowly started kissing his way down Yoongi's jaw, eventually getting to his neck, sucking on the soft skin there, decorating his skin with purple love bites. A small moan emitted from the blonde's lips at the feeling, his hands tangling into Hoseok's soft brown hair.

He pulled Hoseok up again, pushing him so they switched positions. He was now the one who left wet kisses down Hoseok's body, sucking lightly on the skin on his neck, marking him as he kept moving lower and lower. When he reached the hem of his boxers, he looked Hoseok in the eyes, asking for permission without words. The brunette only nodded, feeling his dick twitch at the sultry look in Yoongi's eyes.