――COLLIDE

"AND IN THE CHAOS, WE FOUND EACH OTHER

"AND IN THE CHAOS, WE FOUND EACH OTHER."

COLLIDE
a dick grayson fanfiction

'LIVING THE LIFE' WASN'T A term Veronica Parker was very familiar with. When her family died during a horrific accident when she was a young age, and then running away from the foster system, you could say life hadn't exactly been the kindest to the girl.

However, when she was found bloody, bruised and alone by Selina Kyle, that's when life seemed to turn around. Selina took pity on the young girl, and took her under her wing. She taught her how to defend herself, how to cook and everything in between.

But Selina also saw potential in Veronica, and decided that she might just be an asset to her alter ego, Catwoman. So, against her better knowledge, Selina tells Veronica her secret. And surprisingly, the girl was all for it, no questions asked. Perhaps it was because the girl needed a source to take her anger out on, or maybe it was because she felt like she needed to do some good in her life (take note on some, because not all of it was) nevertheless, she joins in and becomes Catwomans sidekick.

Through this, Veronica met Robin when the two aliases ran into the Batman whilst on a mission. To say the least, she didn't hate Robin, though she didn't particularly enjoy his company either.

Especially when the two end up having to spend a lot more time together due to Bruce & Selina 'teaming up' (whatever that meant).

But years pass by and when Veronica finally grows up she realizes a life of crime isn't exactly what she wants to be living for the rest of her years. So, she hangs up the suit and mask.

But, instead of wasting her knowledge of crime, convicts, and everything in between, the girl decides to put it to use and start working for the FBI. However, when she hears some co-workers talking about a missing girl down in Detroit, her interest is piqued. Especially since, according to them, this girl isn't exactly 'normal.'

And when assigned to the case, she runs into a long time pal of hers.

The infamous Dick Grayson himself.

This was bound to be interesting.

INTRODUCING...

VERONICA 'RONNIE' PARKER
(played by ana de armas)

"no matter what we do, we can't outrun the things chasing us

"no matter what we do, we can't outrun the things chasing us."

°

DICK GRAYSON
(played by brenton thwaites)

"so then why haven't we stopped and fought instead?"

—&&

zoe kravitz as selina kyle, thomas doherty as kai smith
tegan croft as rachel roth/raven, anna diop as kory anders/starfire, ryan potter as gar/beast boy
curran walters as jason todd, emily alyn lind as evelyn quinn
connor leslie as donna troy/wonder girl, minka kelly as dawn granger/dove
alan ritchson as hank hall/hawk, isabela moner as young!veronica parker
tomaso sanelli as young!dick grayson

DEDICATIONS

to   -cIueIess stansholland honeyholland happylupins edexhell ownthelight sorrygirly -wclfhards
and all my other friends & fellow titans lovers! 🥰

AUTHORS NOTE

so i love dick grayson way too much apparently which resulted in this.
just to put it out there, i am going with zoe as selina kyle like in the newest batman movie, because zoe is a literal icon and so close to how i imagine selina to be. i will obviously also have selina and bruce have the kind of couple thing they have going on in the comics, which is how dick and veronica will initially meet & such!

anyways, i won't bore you guys any longer. i hope you guys are as excited to read this just as much as i am to write it!

( intro banner at the top done by sxrebonds ! and the amazing trailer was done by ownthelight!)

°

All rights go to DC, TITANS and its attributes.

COLLIDE is a complete work of fan-fiction. names, settings, characterization, etc is used in a fictitious manner. this book will contain mature themes such as swearing, violence, mention of drugs & alcohol, etc. do not read if any of these trigger or offend you.

I do not own DC, its characters, or anything associated with it. I only own my OC's, their backstories, etc.

©️____littlewriter/NIKI