𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

A/N: hey! so i want to say that this is the last chapter of skinny dippin'. i know we've came a long way, especially me since i first started this story in june 2019 when i just wanted to test out writing. i was a brand new account on here and took an accidental six month long break. i remember when i came back to see the endless support i had and to see this story at 3K was crazy for me since i left it at about 200 reads. i tried getting back into writing and felt uncomfortable until i found more inspirations and my writing improved greatly. i was proud with each update i wrote and felt happy that others enjoyed it too. i'm thankful to everyone who leaves comments and votes because they inspire me to write more for you all. thank you so much for taking care of me and i love you all ❤️

beomgyu and taehyun stand near the pool in the kangs' backyard and beomgyu nearly ran away because of him being so scared of mr. kang, but taehyun held his hand to rub circles on the back of his palm with his thumb as he said, "it's okay. i'm right here."

taehyun holds the other's hands securely in his as he takes deep breaths to calm himself down, which worries beomgyu. "my dad and i...talked last night."

oh no. beomgyu worries more since he doesn't need to know much to know it must've ended horribly. he gives his lover's hands a squeeze which is returned and he says, "i'm so sor-"

"can you hush? i haven't even said anything yet." taehyun interrupts him and the blonde blushes as he smiles shyly at the other. "like i said, my dad and i talked last night and at first, we were just yelling at each other. well, it was more of yelling over each other since it didn't seem like we were listening to what the other was saying."

beomgyu remembers when taehyun yelled at him when they first met and how shocking it was, so he can't imagine hearing mr. kang yelling back at taehyun. it scares him to imagine his baby being yelled at just for being with him.

"then we listened to each other and realized we both want the same thing; for me to be happy. so, my dad moved past his pain and decided to let us be together."

"wait huh?!" beomgyu exclaims as taehyun laughs with a big smile on his face and he wraps his arms around the blonde's shoulders to kiss him softly. "wait, so grumpy old man kang is letting me date his son? he's okay with a slacker like me to d-"

he's cut off by another kiss and taehyun holds his face in his hands as he says, "stop questioning it and just let us be happy." beomgyu nods and squeals softly as he hugs taehyun tighter.

he was then formally introduced to mr. kang, but it went as smooth as anyone would expect it to.

"hey, mr. kang! what's up! how's it goin', mr. k-"

"i want him out of my house."

as summer slowly transitioned into fall, the two boys were in their own world as they went on dates and occasionally went skinny dipping in the pool when mr. kang wasn't looking even thought it's obvious the man knows what the two are up to.

next thing beomgyu knew it was the last day of summer before he started his junior year of high school while taehyun would continue being homeschooled. he holds his boyfriend close to him as the smaller finishes his strawberry ice pop, the two being used to the skin contact.

"are you sure you can't convince him to let you go to school with me?" beomgyu pouts as taehyun nonchalantly continues eating his ice pop. "there has to be something you can do!"

the younger boy shakes his head and tells him, "trust me when i say i've tried everything and he refuses to let me go to public school, even if you and the others are gonna be there."

beomgyu whines and puts his chin on taehyun's shoulder to give the boy his best puppy eyes, but doesn't even receive a reaction since the boy is focused on his frozen treat.

"baby..."

he receives a hum.

"baby~"

"yes, bub?" taehyun asks as he places his finished ice pop stick onto the wrapper then wrap his arms around his neck to look the taller in the eyes.

beomgyu begins, "you know i love you, right?"

the brunette nods his head with a flush in his cheeks. "yes and i love you too."

a quiet squeal is released from beomgyu before he continues. "i love you so much that i want to spend every moment with you, so we can be together all the time at school."

taehyun sighs. "i know and i want to be with you all the time too, but public school scares me. all of those people and the teachers! yeonjun tells me about how bad most of the teachers are there and i cannot stand the idea of having a bad teacher teaching me the wrong stuff. education is very important to me, gyu."

beomgyu nods in understanding. he knows how much the younger values education and is even excited to be able to learn again under the teaching of his father. he understands that being homeschooled is all taehyun knows, so throwing him into a public high school isn't the best idea.

"we can still be together all the time, just with a couple hours separating us. so don't go off crying over me again."

"it was one time!"

"you mean ten?" taehyun teases and his boyfriend whines again with a pout in his lips that he kisses. "you're so cute, bubby."

beomgyu blushes then turns his face away to pout more. "hush!" he whines more in embarrassment as taehyun continues to kiss him on the cheek and neck. "i swear if i knew taking that dare would've landed me here..."

taehyun places his face in beomgyu's neck, causing the boy's face to flush more. he questions the blonde in a soft voice, "what would you have done differently if you knew back then?"

the older boy reflects on everything that's happened since he met taehyun. him getting kicked in the balls by the boy, the ice pops, swimming together, watching movie marathons just to pass out on the fourth movie, going skinny dipping for the first time together, then their first kiss. he doesn't find himself ever regretting being with the boy.

choi beomgyu doesn't regret skinny dipping in kang taehyun's swimming pool and falling in love with him.

with a small laugh and a kiss upon taehyun's head, beomgyu answers him. "nothing."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇' {𝗍𝖺𝖾𝗀𝗒𝗎 𝖿𝖿} 🎉