16

I notice the corner of my top is peeping a bit of skin and I pull it down.

"Are you okay, Tris? You look...Exhausted."

"Me? Yeah. Fine." My eyes connect with Tobias's. Christina glances at us both, confused. My face heats up thinking of last night's event.

"I was wondering when the wedding is..." I get a little bit distracted by Tobias.

"Oh, yeah, it's tomorrow." I say breathless.

"Are you sure your okay, Tris?" She raises her eyebrows at me, demanding an answer.

"Yes! Go on, haven't you got to be with Will or something?"

"No, Tris, what are you hidin-"

"Bye!" I talk her into leaving as I edge her closer to the door. I shut the door behind Christina and lean against the door. Tobias comes to me and wraps his arms around my waist. He leans his face close to mine but doesn't kiss me. I want him to kiss me. I busy my hands at his upper back, twirling the material of his shirt in my hands.

"God Tris, you're turning me on like crazy..." I stiffle a laugh. I press my lips to his and swirl my tongue tangles up with his. I pull back needing breath. We continue kissing, his hands slide into the band of my jeans. I moan.

"Tobias..." He laughs as I melt under his touch. I plunge my hands into his jeans.

"Trisss...Oh my God, I'm going to loose my self control..." I chuckle as I delve my hands into his boxers, touching him. "Triss!" He pulls a weird face and his body weight slumps against me. "...Sorry..." He pulls himself up again.

"I don't mind you being that close..." I whisper down his ear. He shivers as I kiss his jawline. He hands fumble with the material of my underwear, I sigh. I feel a force on the other side of the door. I pull my hands away from Tobias, he heard it too so he takes his hands away from me.

"Oh, Tris?" Christina. I stand in front of Tobias, I lean back against him and push him back so we don't look weird for being so close to the door. I stand directly in front of him so Christina doesn't see his 'situation'. Although his face is heat flushed. Christina barges in, giving us both a weird look. "Zeke is having another party, be there." I nod. "God, what's up Four?" She raises an eyebrow at him and his face gets more red. I laugh.

"I...Uh...I think he's coming down with a cold." I fakely chuckle.

"Oh." And she leaves. I turn to Tobias, he raises his eyebrows at me.

"A cold? Now it's going to look weird turning up to a party perfectly well." Tobias states.

"We could always stay at home..." I place a hand on his chest seductively. He bites the inside of his cheek.

"Tris..." He closes his eyes. I push him back with my hand and walk to the sofa. He follows me.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask him as he seats across from me on the sofa.

"Hmm..." He picks me up and takes us to our room.

"I thought you'd want to do this..." I say as he kisses my ravens.

"Yeaah." He kiss my collar bone and then my jawline. He places me on the matress. His hands remove my shirt. We hear a knock on the door, Tobias sighs and puts my shirt back on. I stand and straighten my hair. Tobias stays in our room, not bothering to see who interrupted us. Whoever it is, I think Tobias is annoyed with them. I open the door, Caleb stands there.

"Hi, Beatrice." I smile at him.

"Hi."

"Umm...I need to talk to you, both of you." I'm instantly confused. Both of us?  I get Tobias and sit on his lap to hide his situation. He struggles more with the situation.

"So, Caleb what did you want to talk about then?" Tobias asks him. "Considering you interupted me and Tris..." He mutters so only I can hear.

"Well, there's been some rumors going around your friendship group about you and Tobias..." He begins to speak quieter. "They've been telling me that you two have been...done the deed. Is it true?" My face heats up as I feel Tobias's situation get even worse underneath me. None of us reply. "Beatrice?"

"We...Caleb, why the questions all of a sudden?" I say as an attempt to change the conversation.

"Beatrice? Have you two...you know?"  I take a breath in.

"It was only once..." I mumur.

"Beatrice, you don't want children yet...You did use protection?" Caleb asks searching for Tobias's eyes. Tobias avoids eye contact and his eyes callouse everywhere but Caleb. "Tobias?" Tobias closes his eyes for a couple seconds too long and then sighs.

"Why?" He asks clearly annoyed.

"Well, I don't want you to get my little sister pregnant and then..." I watch Tobias's face heat up, mine does too.

"She isn't your little anything." I put my hand on Tobias knee to calm him down.

"Beatrice is my sister. She's too young to be impregnated by you."

"I'm not pregnant!" I say stopping anymore arguing. It silences them.

"Beatrice, Tobias, just be safe..." He leaves sincerely. I turn to Tobias.

"That was the most awkward conversation I have ever had in my life." Tobias says awkwardly. Both of our faces are still reddened.

"Maybe he's right..." I say in thought.

"What?"

"I mean...I don't want to get pregnant yet..."

"But you aren't..."

"But if we continue without protection, then I could end up pregnant."

"I'll get protection then." He says. "I want to make you happy." I thankfully smile.

"Good."

"But can we have one last time without it?"

"Tobias! We can't risk it." He frowns.

"Okay." He kisses me and then heads out. I lie in bed, not being bothered to do anything. I fall into a slumber.

I wake to Tobias kissing my neck. He'll never understand how much that turns me on...

"You should get ready for Zeke's party." He says.

"Okay." I gather a pair of bpyfriemd jeans and I simple top. I change in front of Tobias, purposely.

"I'm...Going to get changed too..." I laugh and he gets changed.