Chapter Seventy-Two

Jay and I spent a long time just relaxing in the bath, letting the water warm us while we enjoyed the contact between us. After a while, he reached for the vanilla shampoo we'd come to share, squirting some into his palm before lifting his hands to rub it into my head. Humming slightly at the feeling, I relaxed even more. He was gentle but firm as his fingers massaged my scalp, spreading the shampoo out before rinsing it. 

I turned awkwardly so I was facing him and got the shampoo too, doing the same to him. His eyelids drooped until they closed and he tipped his head forward slightly. I smiled happily at the relaxed, almost sleepy, look on his face. It was adorable and I just had to lean down and kiss his lips. He smiled a little too but didn't respond other than that. I took longer than necessary to shampoo his hair, just enjoying the feeling and the expression it left on his face. When I pulled away to rinse, he almost pouted. 

I chuckled and kissed him again, getting the conditioner that apparently made his hair easier to style. I didn't believe him but it made his hair so soft that I wasn't complaining. I gathered it on my fingers and ran it through the strands of gorgeous black hair. He relaxed once more, just letting me pamper him, not interrupting me except for the running of his hands all over my chest and back, eyes open slightly to watch. 

When I was done and the conditioner was rinsed, Jay got the body wash and glanced at the sponge as if debating the benefits of using it or his hands. Apparently he decided on hands, which I wasn't about to dispute. Grinning, I did the same when he handed me the bottle. It was some sort of expensive stuff that I'd never seen in the stores I shopped in. Jay had once said it was imported from France, to which I'd just rolled my eyes because of course it was from French--this was Jay we were talking about. 

He lathered the soap between his palms and rubbed at my skin with it, making sure to get everywhere. I gasped when he pinched my nipples while he washed my chest. He grinned cheekily and kissed my jaw. Realising I was still sat with soap in my hands, I lathered it up and started washing him. 

When I got to his wrists, I lightened my grip, using only my fingertips. He winced slightly but didn't otherwise complain, though I moved on quickly, not wanting to hurt him. He was at my thighs now, running up the inside of them to my cock. I gasped when he gave me a slow, firm stroke. He was still grinning cheekily. I leaned forward to nip at his lips in punishment. He just chuckled. 

When we were clean, he pulled me down to him and kissed me gently, licking at my lips. I opened for him happily, running my fingers into his wet hair slowly, licking forward to invite his tongue into my mouth. He moaned slightly and did, pulling me closer to him and digging his fingers into my back slightly. 

I gasped and pressed further against him. Slowly, Jay dragged his nails down my back before he got to my arse, gripping and kneading. I moaned slightly, pulling away. His eyes flew open and he looked like he was panicking that he'd done something wrong. I just grinned and kissed his nose to make him relax. 

"You had me worried there," he admitted, moving his hands to my hips.

"Sorry." Leaning forward, I rested my forehead on his, closing my eyes briefly. "Thank you for this, jelly bear."

His cheeks turned an adorable shade of pink and his lips curled into a shy smile. 

"I'm glad you like it. Maybe we should make it a weekly thing."

"I think that could be arranged."

We looked at each other in silence for a few moments before I leaned down to kiss him softly. His arms went around my waist to hold me close and I just wanted to start crying with happiness again. I'd never actually imagined myself like this; happy, in love, but here I was. Sure, Jay was damaged and his life had been - and still was - quite difficult, but he was trying to change that. He was trying to open himself up to me, to accept me into his heart, and he had. Slowly, surely - and totally unwanted at first - he'd fallen in love with me as much as I'd fallen in love with him.