32

Hoseok looked at the time, seeing it was 00.06am. He kissed the spot beneath Yoongi's ear tenderly before whispering "Happy new years darling."

After going to the bathroom to clean up, the two males collapsed on the bed, Hoseok pulling Yoongi's body against his, his arms going around his waist. They shared a look of raw emotion before closing their eyes and falling asleep in each others arms.

Hoseok woke up before Yoongi, his arm draped over the Yoongi's stomach and their legs tangled together. He took a moment to just admire the male, taking in his beautiful features that he had grown so fond of.

Min Yoongi was indeed a masterpiece.

"Stop staring, it gets creepy." Yoongi mumbled with his eyes still closed. Hoseok chuckled at that, moving a strand of blonde hair out of his face as he peeked one eye open.

"Goodmorning." Hoseok smiled, eyes soft as he looked at the boy in his arms.

"Morning." He mumbled, snuggling further into Hoseok. He felt so warm, so comfortable that he couldn't help himself.

Hoseok started drawing random patterns on Yoongi's arm, loving the feeling of the smaller male in his arms. His mind went back to last night and he couldn't contain the smirk that tugged on his lips.

Yoongi then started snoring quietly, a sound that made Hoseok coo internally. The boy had fallen asleep again, a relaxed expression resting on his pale face. Hoseok didn't want to wake him, but he didn't want to get up either, so he just settled on going back to sleep as well.

When they woke up again it was 11.52pm. They had slept in, and this time it was Yoongi who woke up first. He lazily opened his eyes, looking at the sleeping man in front of him. He looked so peaceful that Yoongi couldn't help but touch his face, his finger tracing the outline of his sharp jawline.

But Hoseok's hand was quick to grab his wrist much to Yoongi's surprise. He brought the palm to his lips and gave it a tender kiss that made Yoongi's heart skip a beat.

"Are you awake?" He whispered to the brunette who kept his eyes closed but still replied with a low hum.

"It's almost 12 Seokie." The nickname slipped out, making his cheeks heat up from embarrassment. Luckily, Hoseok had his eyes closed.

"So?" He mumbled, now peeking one eye open to look at Yoongi.

"I'm hungry and my ass hurts." Yoongi said, making Hoseok chuckle. A warm sound that woke up a massive swarm of butterflies in Yoongi's stomach.

And after a while, they did get up. Hoseok gave Yoongi another one of his hoodies and a pair of grey sweatpants that looked adorable on him because of the size. He walked with a slight limp as he glared at Hoseok. "A little sore are we?" Hoseok asked, laughing as he pulled on a pullover.

"Fuck off."

The two walked downstairs to see the breakfast table already being set with various of different foods. "When did you have time to do this?" Yoongi asked, gesturing towards the already set table.

"One of my maids did it." Hoseok smiled, pulling out a chair for Yoongi who just looked at him with wide eyes.

"Sometimes I forget you're a super rich business man." He said, making Hoseok chuckle.

"Yeah, me too." The boys ate their breakfast in chatter, talking about the year that had just went by. 

The rest of the day went by with them watching movies and making out, something they both would call a great start of the new decade.

But the evening soon came, and Yoongi felt like he was being a burden just staying at Hoseok's house. So while Hoseok was asleep on the couch, Yoongi had gathered his things and walked back into the massive living room.

He lightly shook the male, trying to wake him up. "Hoseok. Hoseok." His eyes shot open as he sat up immediately. He had to be aware at all times because of his job and status, but Yoongi didn't know that of course. He just thought he was a light sleeper.

"Yeah, what is it?" He sleepily asked, looking up at the blonde who bit his lips nervously.

"I'm gonna head home now.." He said, Hoseok frowning at his words. "Why?" He asked.

"I don't want to burden you." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi, you're not. You should stay." Hoseok was now fully awake, not ready for the blonde to leave just yet. He loved his company, and it upset him that he would ever think he was a burden.

"No, it's okay. It's getting late anyways." He tried arguing, but both males knew that he deep down wanted to stay too. He just didn't want to trouble Hoseok.

"Please stay." He looked Yoongi in the eyes, the look on his face speaking louder than the words leaving his mouth. And so, he stayed.

Hi, a shorter chapter because chap 31 was hella long (:

also, thank you guys for 2.2k already🥺

ily