21.

Josiah
two days later
9am

"Want to ride out with me, lil mama?" I spoke charmingly to Izzy as I sat in the driver's seat of my car, leaning out of the window.

I'd pulled up to Izzy's aunt's house where she was staying for the weekend. I needed to see her.

She smiled big as she looked down at me from the porch.

"What are you doing here so early?" She asked, pushing her hair up into a bun.

"Came to come and get you then see if I could take you to get some breakfast." I explained.

"Okay." She smiled widely.

"Give me a second, bebé." She spoke, going back into the house and I rolled my window up.

Today was going to be a chill day, just for Izzy and I. I really just wanted to grab some food and catch up with her. I'd missed her for so long.

I waited for a few moments, scrolling my phone before she came out of the house dressed to impress.

"I'm ready." She chuckled, making her way down the steps with her high heels on.

"Damn, ma. We're only going to breakfast." I joked, getting out of the car and helped her down the stairs.

"Well I always have to look great. I mean, look at you..." She trailed off as I shook my head.

"You look great, I have to hold up my end of the bargain." She went onto say as I opened the passenger side door for her and she got in.

Walking back over to my side, I got in and smiled at her. Her makeup was perfect, her hair was perfect, she was just perfect.

"Ready?" I asked, admiring her.

"Whenever you are." She smiled and I nodded, pulling off.

It didn't take us long to get to the spot I wanted to take her to. Once we got there, we went inside and was seated immediately.

"This place is nice." She complimented and I nodded.

"Yeah.."

"Are you alright?" She asked and I nodded, just taking in her presence. It was weird to be back around her. It didn't feel real.

"I'm just thinking about you leaving on Monday." I admitted and she pouted.

"I know.."

"Have you ever thought about moving to Cali?" She asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Honestly, no." I shook my head. I was too busy following Montana around.

"You should. It's so beautiful plus you'd get to see me everyday..." She trailed off, throwing the last part in.

We both chuckled as I shook my head, looking into her eyes.

"I mean that don't sound too bad, ma. I really wouldn't mind that." I shrugged, my mind drifted off to being surrounded by the beach and good vibes.