Chapter 2

Jennie's POV

"Jisoo!" I shouted to the girl who was pinning a senior on the wall with a bloody face. That led everyone's attention to me. Not that I mind actually.

"Let go of me, Kim!" The senior shouted to Jisoo who wasn't even budging from her position. When was she this strong exactly?

Jisoo didn't respond but only tightened her grip on his neck. That's just going too far now. He chocked and his pretty, I mean, petty face was getting redder and redder.

Students were now gathering around them to watch and there was still no sign of any teacher whatsoever.

"I said let him go Jisoo!" I yelled once again while pushing through the forming crowd.

Once I reached the center which where they were, Jisoo was staring at me with cold eyes.

"Jennie..." She lets go of the senior, who at last breathed, and walked towards me while wobbling, not breaking the intense eye contact.

"She looks drunk honestly, Unnie." Chaeyoung says as she, as well, pushed through the crowd.

"Where's that dumbass Lisa?" I asked Chaeyoung and she shrugs.

I then felt a presence in front of me and I quickly turned around to see Jisoo.

"J-Jisoo..." I trailed off as she cupped my cheeks and looked at me longingly.

"I missed you, Jendeuk." She says as her face got nearer to mine.

I tried stepping back but my legs wouldn't budge. Fuck, one wrong move and we'll absolutely kiss.

What's wrong with her today?

"People are looking..." I whispered to her within gritted teeth and she huskily chuckled. Finding this situation funny.

That was honestly hot...

But then a loud 'pang' sound was heard and Jisoo's body fell to the ground. I stood there stunned and shook.

"That's what you get for underestimating me, Kim." The senior who Jisoo fought was holding a fire extinguisher and was wearing a victorious smirk on his face. He turned around to the crowd and said, "Do you want more?"

The crowd went silent as well as I. But then...

"I didn't underestimate you, Kai..." Jisoo stood up while groaning and smiled at our senior. "Your just plain weak."

And after that, Jisoo punched his pretty face and he fell to the ground unconscious. She then looks at the crowd with a cold expression and everybody knew what that look meant.

Little by little, they left. Leaving only me, her, frightened Chaeyoung, and Kai's unconscious body.

"Unnie! Wait, it's already over..." Lisa, who just appeared, whined as she was holding a box of popcorn.

Jisoo faced her direction with a smile that I couldn't quite understand.

"Manobal... where were you?" She asked coldly and Lisa gulped.

"I-I was u-um..." Lisa stammered and laughed nervously. I heard Jisoo sigh then slumped to the floor with a thud.

"I wanna go home..." She says then she faced me with a soft smile. "But I guess I already am."

I blushed like seriously blushed and then looked away while mumbling curses to myself. And to her as well. Who was she to say that crap?

Damn this.

"Your an idiot." I said and she chuckled.

"I'm your idiot." She retorts with a wink and I could only roll my eyes. She never changes, honestly.

I tried my best not to smile but my lips wasn't cooperating with me today. I did smile.

"Your so cute."

As she said that, memories of our earlier years came back to me...

...

Flashback...

"Are you alright, Jendeuk?!" Jisoo came rushing to me with a worried look.

I sorta tripped as I was running away from her just for fun. And now, my knee was bleeding madly. Bad luck.

"Do I have to answer that?" I asked with a playful glare but I still smiled.

"I told you already to not run away from me. Now look what you got." She shakes her head and heaves a sigh after she pulled me up.

She brings her soft and delicate hands on my shoulder and looks at my eyes intently. I couldn't help but just melt there in my spot and look at her too.

And I couldn't help myself but examine 'my crush' from head to toe.

Her brown doe eyes, her perfectly sculpted face, her cute nose, her heart-shaped kissable lips, her fucking hot body!

My God! How can anyone be this perfect?!

"Next time, never leave my side. Got it?" She asked in her monotone voice which I clearly found hot.

I nodded with a chuckle and her expression softened immediately. She pulls me in a hug and, of course, I hugged back.

"I love you, Mandu..."

I only hummed in response but inside me I'm jumping or even screaming my heart out of joy.

"Love you too..."

But I already knew that the love we meant for each other were far different.

End of Flashback...

...

"Why are you smiling like that?"

That voice... wait a sec, why is it so dark?!

I opened my eyes and saw Jisoo face-to-face with me with an annoying smirk on her face. I mean, like she'd kiss me if she dared.

I stepped back and she did too. I faked a cough to hide my smile and blush which she truly found amusing.

"I-I wasn't smiling." I made an excuse and she just laughed.

"Sure..." She just shrugged and left with Lisa behind her.

"Damn her." I cursed with gritted teeth and heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around and Chaeyoung too. The teachers were now here.

"What happened?" They asked with confused looks as they saw only the two of us here standing.

"Nothing, Sir Park."

...