Chapter nine

A/N: Ok ok I'll update.))

"Behind us"

"Shit" The two turned around quickly just in time for Sniper to dodge three sharp claws protruding out of knuckles? "Bloody 'Ell!" Sniper looked up as another pair came at him but stopped halfway through before actually making contact.

The man in front of them narrowed his eyes. "You're not Doom..." He mumbled Before the claws retracted and he backed away. "Sorry, mistook ya for someone else Bub" Spy looked at the Stranger in suspicion while Sniper just relaxed.

"It's fine..." He said uncertainly, standing to his feet. "Who the bloody 'ell are you?" Definitely a hard choice to trust someone who just tried to kill you but they didn't know where they were, and this guy seemed...kinda friendly.

"For now call me Wolverine" The Stranger replied then pointed a finger at him. "And you two?"

"Uh you can call me Sniper...and behind me is Spy" The Australian stood to his feet.

Wolverine snorted. "You have odd names" he grunted, Spy raised an eyebrow but said nothing to the irony. Wolverine looked around before turning to the two. "It's a bad idea to talk here, follow me" he motioned the two to follow, "There's an empty cabin up ahead"

Sniper and Spy looked at each other before reluctantly following the so called 'Wolverine'

----

Meanwhile...

Engineer stared at a tall building of a city he had no knowledge of, but the citizens around him call it Wakanda. It was a beautiful city, futuristic even he had too admit, and most people he spoke too were a bit hesitant towards him but polite, it was probably because of his clothing, he kind of stuck out like a sore thumb. "Excuse me!" He caught the attention of a young woman, she turned. Giving him a critical look for no reason, Engineer felt that was a bit unnecessary. "Do you think you can help me with somethin' ma'am?"

"What do you need stranger?" She spoke with an accent, like everyone else in this city that he met or spoken too. "And do be quick, I'm a busy person" She sounds sassy.

"Ah'm lookin' fer mah team, eight other men. Wearin' red with yellow symbols on the shoulder of the shirt, we got sperated after an... accident" Engineer awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and looked away.

"What kind of Accident? Plane crash?" Now that she thought about it, it probably wasn't a plane crash, mainly due too the fact she would know if there was. "Or did you just get separated in the crowd"

"Its...a bit hard too explain"

"Enlighten me than" The young woman crossed her arms. Staring at Engineer as she waited for a response. "How'd you get separated?"

"Let's not talk here" Engineer Responded. "How about somewhere more private, how's that sound?" He smiled a bit awkwardly when she gave him another critical look."Names Engineer, it ain't my real name but for now it'll have ta do" Mainly because his real name was classified.

The woman clicked her tongue. "My name is Shuri, and I know of a place where we can talk." That was easy enough. "Follow me" Engineer nodded his head and then followed along as she walked off, leading him somewhere where they could talk.

"Thanks ma'am"

"You're welcome... Engineer? You have a strange nickname"

"Thanks"

---

Up in space

"Give me one reason, why I shouldn't stick this gun up your ass Quill!"

"Because I'm the team leader you tiny little-"

"Don't even finish that sentence, or I'm doing it!"

"-Tiny. Trash. Panda."

"THAT'S IT!"

Gamora and Drax watched as Peter and Rocket both argued and fought. Scout sat awkwardly to the side, watching them squabble. He could laugh but he already got on the bad side of that Raccoon earlier...and he didn't want another stick up his nose. (Starlord thought it was funny).

"Why is it that whenever we come back to this scene, those two are always fighting?" Drax spoke up, causing Gamora and Groot too look over at him as Mantis hummed happily in the background, playing with some flowers she got from the planet they were just on.

"What are you talking about Drax?"

"What?"

"QUIL GIVE ME THAT!"

"NEVER!"