×

Magic

It has always been an ancient story.

People of the Kingdom used to believe that magic reigned throughout the world.

Magic was beautiful.

Each and everyone would use their magic to make the world a better place. They would use their magic for the good of the Kingdom.

But if there is good, there will also be bad.

Magic became bad to those with wicked hearts.

Then, it became war.

The kingdom was struck in terror. Magic that used to be bring them together struck them apart.

Amidst the chaos, stood 7 alphas. They fought the War that invaded the kingdom, the seas and lands shook for days, the earth rumbled, lighting and thunder roared the skies, the wind howled with force.

It took them years but the war was finished and the 7 alphas banished them out of the Kingdom.

People of the Kingdom hailed their bravery, and crowned them Kings of the Diamond Kingdom.

The 7 Alphas vowed to protect the kingdom. They divided the Kingdom into seven. The strongest alpha lived in the center, where the palace once stood, the Diamond Kingdom.

The 6 alphas all chose their territories. Surrounding themselves on the edges of the central kingdom.

At southern part, resides two of the alphas, Sapphire Kingdom and Ruby Kingdom.

The western part resides the Emerald Kingdom. The eastern borders became the home to the Jade Kingdom.

Amethyst and Amber Kingdom has lived in the northern part.

These kingdoms altogether protected the people and kept magic safe.

Centuries have pasts and the throne was passed down to their alpha children, all vowing to protect them from the wickedness that will consume them one day.

As long as magic is safe and kept sacred.