Chapter 38: Rooftop

Jieun's face flushed, and was utterly speechless. She had to avert her off the tall girl, because of how furious her heart was beating, and how incredibly overwhelming that situation is for her.

Lisa saw her struggle to look at her and how fast her face turn crimson red after what she said. "You don't have to answer me right now.", the tall girl mumbles and presses her lips on the Jieun's forehead before untangling her arms around her.

"Sunbae", Lisa muttered, that snap the older one at her trance. And now looking at her again. "Hmm?" the small girl hummed in response.

"I will just talk with my sister, Chaeyoung-ah will accompany you to the rooftop deck, there's a restaurant there. We'll follow afterward.", Lisa instructed smiling at the petite girl.

"Chaeyoung can you-"

"Of course Lisa, I'll be happy to. Let's go eonni, I really been waiting for this moment." Chaeyoung said with excitement, clapping her hands as she approached Jieun and Lisa, offering her hand to the latter so she can drag the older one with her outside.

"Thank you, Ms. Chaeyoung.", Jieun said bowing as she willingly gave her hand at the blonde girl.

"Oh, eonni stop formalities, you can also call me Chaeyoung, Chae or Rosé my Australian name. Anything you prefer eonni, it really doesn't matter but please no need for formalities.", The blonde girl told her as she waves her hand to the older one while chuckling.

"Rosé is a beautiful name.", Jieun said as she smiled at the girl.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened, as she giggles. " Oh my God, you have a taste eonni, I've been wanting these people around here to call me that but they stubbornly call me Chaeongah instead."

The blonde girl said eyes rolling at her two friends. While Jisoo and Lisa refuses to look at her with guilt.

"Anyway, let's go eonni. I'm really excited to show you around this marvelous building. You'll love it here." The blonde girl snapped and interlocked their arms as they started pacing towards the exit.

"Wait"

Lisa halted them, and grab Jieun's arm to turn the girl facing her. Before unexpectedly leaning down to peck the small girl on the lips.

"Ok, you can go now.", She said after surprising all three girls at the same time. Jisoo could only covered her face with disbelief after seeing how clingy and needy her sister is.

While Chaeyoung's mouth fell open after witnessing in front of her the kiss.

The small girl could only stare at her lover with shock. And when we she snapped out of it, she nods at Lisa while biting her lip.

And turns around again to continue walking ahead.

"Wait" Lisa halted them again. The two girl spun slightly facing her wondering what else will the tall girl say.

But Lisa pouted her lips and was gonna approach Jieun for another kiss. When someone lunges at her and held her still at her spot.

"That's enough, you're so annoying, let them leave.", Jisoo scowled at her sister while arm locking her neck.

"Go Chaeyoung-ah, take ms. Lee with you. I'll handle it here.", Jisoo yelled at the two girls who's mouth are gawking at them.

"Oh my God, they're at it again. We should go, don't mind them eonni they're always like that.", Chaeyoung said, and urges the latter to walk again. Jieun nods, but worriedly looking back at her lover. Who's now exchanging curses with her older sister, and childishly wrestling with her.