Torture - part 2

Warning?!

I just going to put warning here. It may be triggering for some people.

Jackson's POV,

When I saw Alex, I know that it will be the one of the worst nights in my life. The guards pulled me towards a chair they made me sit on it. Then released my cuff, removed my tee and tie my hands with the arm rest of the chair. They also tied my legs to the chair's legs. Here we go again; there is no movement for me. The others also watching me, maybe they also couldn't fell asleep, because I didn't make much protest or scream when they pulled me out of my cage. I know if I did anything they would blackmail me using others or simply just hurt them. I don't want any of that. The others also looked scared. There is a silence filled the room with the only sound being our breathing. Suddenly, I heard something click, so I turned to see Alex. He was nearing me with a lighter in his arm. I know what he is up to and I am certainly not ready for that.

"No, no. please hyung." I started to plead even before he got near me.

"Tsk, Jackson, what can I do? You have to be punished for hiding the truth from the others about me. Am I right, Jb hyung?" he asked Jb hyung with a sickly sweet voice. Jb hyung looked alarmed, didn't know what was going to happen. He looked so clueless.

"Mmm, let's see. Just because you begged me, how about 10 burns?" he asked as he caressed my left cheek. A sudden fear bubbling out of me as I listened to what he said.

"No, hyung. Please leave me hyung." without me knowing I started to plead. The calm expression on his face suddenly turned into an angry one. "Who said you can speak, huh? For that you are going to get extra 10, okay?" he asked me as he pulled me by my hair to look at him. Tears already started to flow out of my eyes freely.

"And one more thing, I don't like to hear screaming. So, when I punish you if you let out a sound one of them will get one burn for that. Do you understand?" he asked. I didn't know if I could answer or not. So, I just stayed silent. "I asked, do you understand, Jiaer?" he asked again as he held my chin in a vice grip. So, I just nodded my head as much as I could in his grip.

And hell started. He took his time to make me suffer. I could feel my skin burned open. I could feel my skin burning. I could smell it. But I didn't scream or wince. I just cried without making any noise. I don't want any of them to feel this pain. Everything went like this for 19 burns. But, at the 20th burn, he started to make a burn on my left bicep. I tried to control any sound from my mouth, but he didn't took away the lighter. Every time he just finish the burn when the skin started to rip open. But, now he didn't take it. I bit my lips to suppress the sob bubbling on my throat. By doing that without me knowing I whimpered. With that he took the lighter away from me, with a evil smirk on his face.

"Oh no! Even though I told Jackson not to make any sound, he did it. What can I do I have to punish one of you for this." He told as he turned towards the others.

"Please, please hyung. Just leave them alone. May be if you want, punish me more." I started to beg for my punishment. But, at this stage, it seemed to be better option. After the silence of few seconds I felt a sting pain starting to erupt on my left cheek as my head snapped to the right.

"I already told you not to speak. Your uncle was right about you. You are very disobedient. You didn't forget about talking and 10 burns part, right?" he asked as he ruffled my hair.

"But first, the punishment for the others. Who do I choose? I love all of them. It is because of you I have to punish them." He told in a sulking tone.

"I think Yuggie will be perfect for this. What do you think Jb hyung?" he asked as the guards already opened the cage to pull Yugeom hyung out.

"No Alex. Just punish me instead of him. He is already scared. Pls." Jb hyung started to beg indeed Yuggie hyung looked really scared. I got side tracked on Yuggie hyung all I heard was somebody's palm connecting to the other's cheek. I turned only to find Alex slapped Jb hyung, he held him by his hair as he pulled him out of the cage.

"It's not the answer I wanted hyung. For this you also have punishment" with that Jb hyung was thrown to the floor.

Jb's POV,

I was thrown to the floor. I really couldn't believe this was the Alex that we all loved. How could he do this to us? Jackson already looks like he has been in slavery from the day he was born. Yugeom looked like...come to think of Yugeom, Alex already started to burn the skin on his shoulder blade. Yugeom is crying, screaming and squirming in pain. Finally Alex satisfied with him, so he let him go. Yugeom thrown into the cage again. The others are comforting him as much as they could. Alex turned to my side; he lifted me up by my hair.

"Look hyung, he was the one who made Yugeom cry this much. Don't you want revenge hyung? Here, let me give you a chance. Release him" at his words guards started to release my cuff. A sudden pain started to erupt at my joints because of being tied for a long time. I don't know what he is upto till now. I always suspect everything but I never thought about Alex like this. Everytime I think about it, I felt like I made mistake in judging both Alex and Jackson.

"Now, you have to give him the 10 extra burns as your punishment plus you have to make an ugly comment everytime you burn a spot. If the comment was not worthy enough, you have to do it again on the same spot. Am I clear, hyung?" all I did was nodded my head. If not he would just hurt the other. He pushed a lighter into my hand. My hands are shaking violently both from fear and anger. I was angry at Alex and I was so scared if this would break Jackson more.

I started to burn at the same time muttering things I never thought about saying to the worst enemy of my life. But here I am telling those things to the person I really loved.

Jackson was crying his eyes out in silence. He didn't look at me for once. I know he is just trying to avoid nightmares of me torturing him but I want to reassure him that I love him.

Well, if you guys notice this story getting to its climax, maybe 2 to 3 chapters them it'll be over. But, I want to write more stories about OT7. I'll be more greatful if you guys select some genre for the next story. I already made plot for all this au.

Mafia

Vampire

Werewolf

Thief and Police

High school

I'll definitely post everything on the list here one day. But, please recommend one that I should write next to it. Pls.

And thank you for the reads, votes and comments. These are the things that push me to update.