《 14- Emerald Eyes 》

A/N: Guyssss, thx so much for giving me my highest rank, #6 in levixreader for at least a moment😂😂💕💕 tysm, ily<3
-
Anyways, this chapter happened the same time since the last chapter but in your perspective & location:)
~•°☆~°•☆

Giggling back to your conversation with Levi, you smiled and made your way outside the mall holding grocery bags.

You wore the jacket Levi borrowed you and truthfully, you felt comfortable due to it's soft and high quality texture.

It was like hugging him indirectly. You blushed by the thought of it but shook it off.

Buddy was also with you but you leashed him just in case.

You made sure to slowly let him socialize with others again knowing that he'd have to adjust again to the society if you wanted to bring him with you anywhere. And luckily, he's doing a great progress.

He was always protective of you, kind of like reminded you of Levi.

'Oh man, why did I thought of him.' You thought to yourself and inwardly facepalmed.

Just remembering back how he somehow hugged you, protected you and sugar coated his words for you. The feeling of his touch lingers in your anderline making you shiver.

You buried your head on your hands in embrassament knowing that you looked like a tomato.

You crouched down for a moment and let out a muffled shout in embrassment while your dog just sat down along with you and nuzzled his nose.

It slightly frustrated you how the raved-haired man always had this effect on you. And another thing is that everything reminded you of him.

It was nice to remember and think about him but the feeling of your heartbeat drumming to your ears was something you knew would be bad.

For some reason, you knew you liked him. But you never accepted that it'd be in a more of a friend way.

Maybe it was because if you really did accepted your feelings then you'd eventually just get hurt because a perfect, handsome, rich and hot guy like him would never have feelings for you.

You were probably a speck of dust in his world filled with stars and unknown galaxies.

You frowned with the thought.

Then someone tapped you by your shoulder interrupting your thoughts.

You stood up and turned around to face the man. Not just a man, but a rather tall man.

Meaning that he was towering you, a tiny little human in his eyes.

But he wasn't all intimidating though, considering that the man showed you a grin.

"Hey!"

The man had dark chocolate hair with beautiful emerald eyes that caught your attention.

You stared at it for a little while never seeing a person with an eye color like his.

Soon enough, he snapped his fingers cutting of your stare.

You shook your head and shyly apologized, "Erm.. sorry.."

He chuckled, "It's ok! I wouldn't mind a cute girl like you staring at me." He winked.

You laughed embrassingly, "Aww, thanks! I just couldn't help but stare at your emerald eyes. They're really one of a kind."

"Thanks too! I get that a lot." He grinned and scratched his nape.

He looked familiar, somehow his voice and appearance did.

"Anyways, I came here to ask how are you? You were crouching at the side of the mall." He asked.

You sweatdropped and shyly replied, "Don't worry I'm fine!"

"Oh, ok. Well, other than that, I want to ask if you've been doing well after the cafeteria accident. I know Mr. Ackerman told us to forget about it but I just couldn't help it. Your harasser was a damn asshole!"

And then that clicked it, he was the one who stood up for you when no one else couldn't.

~flashback~

"S-sir I really am sorry.." You shaked.

People were looking at you in sympathy but no one helped. Until someone approached you.

"Hey! The girl says she's sorry so leave her alone!" Someone with brown hair and emerald eyes shouted back

~end~

You gasped in realization, "You're the nice guy who stood up for me that day weren't you?"

"Haha, right you are miss! I'm Eren Jeager. Didn't catch your name."

"Y/N L/N. I'm glad that you tried to stand up for me. Thank you~!"

"It was no biggies Y/N. That dude was a dick!"

"But we should still forgive him over all." You smiled sweetly.

"Wow~ You'd still forgive him after what he did?"

"I'm sure he just had a bad day, it was also stubborn of me to bring my dog back at the day."

"Talking about which, how are you both?"

"I'm doing well. And so is my dog, I'm making him socialize again to crowds but with a leash."

"Good to hear that!"

"By the way, are you a client of Levi?"

"Obviously, yeah I am. I'm an old client of Mr. Ackerman. How about you? Surely you're someone special." He teased.

"Just a friend~!"

"Wow! Mr. Ackerman has a friend?" His eyes shone in amusement and shock.

You giggled at him, "Seriously though, is it really that suprising that Levi has a friend?"

"Seriously yeah! He's so cold-blooded, stone-hearted, stoic, serious, grumpy and negative all the time! The only ones who are close to him are Pixis, Dr. Zoe and Sir Smith. Next to them are Petra, Eld, and those people. But other than that, he sees you as an actual best friend unlike to others. Well, he looks at you kind of more like in a 'more than a friend' kind of way." He rambled.

You blushed hearing his last sentence and stumbled over a few words before composing yourself.

"I-It's not like that! We've just been close due to his liking for mangas. And besides, I'm sure he deserves someone much better than me."

"Well I wouldn't mind dating a cute, sweet, gorgeous and fair lady like you~!" He winked at you playfully.

You punched him in the shoulder and laughed  too.

"I'd take that as a compliment then Emerald Eyed Guy!"

"Still captivated by my eyes I see~?"

"Right you are Jaeger." You throwed him out finger guns.

You both chatted for a bit while you introduced to him Buddy.

It haven't been a day since you both were friends but you could feel like you knew him for years.

"Anyways, I need to go now Eren. Hopefully, we'd see each other again! It was really nice talking with you for a moment." You slowly excused yourself.

"Here take my number first." He smiled.

You took a paper with scribbles that you assumed what his contact number.

"I'd make sure to add you." You chirped.

"Well, this is a see you later then. Stay safe Y/N."

"You too Eren. Bye!"

~°•☆~°•☆
A/N: This is just a random fill-up chapter because it's needed for smth near the future. But I'd also update another one that's srsly much more important than this:)))
-
Words: 1177
Date Published: 2/1/20