Spencer | Allie

Today was really eventful.

Ethan dropped in to say a quick 'hello' to me while he was in town. Allie got the pleasure of meeting him, and was all too excited about it.

Her words were spewing out quick because she was so excited. She even accidentally began to say that I like to be 'dominant in the bedroom', but I stopped her before she could say anything else. It was actually quite comical.

She opened up to me about how she's been feeling about herself lately, expressing that she doesn't feel beautiful and she hasn't wanted me to see her naked because she's afraid that I won't find her attractive anymore.

I reassured her that I could never find her unattractive, and that she is the most beautiful woman in the entire world. To me, she is.

While she recalled the day that she got the dress she was wearing, I tried to massage her scalp and play with her hair to make her feel safe. She hasn't talked about her parents very often, and I understand why. It's a touchy topic that hurts to discuss, and I know she misses them terribly. I'm very glad that she told me about it.

She stuck around for a little while after we ate lunch and then told me that she'd see me when I got home and kissed me goodbye.

After she left, I couldn't seem to concentrate on my work. I was missing her too much and it didn't feel right to have such a meaningful conversation and have to say goodbye almost right after it.

So, I texted Emily that I'd be leaving for the day and that I'd be taking tomorrow off as well, and now... I'm on my way home.

I'm excited to have a lazy day with Allie tomorrow. The last few weekends have been busy and full of holiday preparations. We didn't get much time to relax and spend time together. It'll be nice to watch TV and cuddle up on the couch together.

When I step inside, I close and lock the door behind me before hanging up my coat and taking off my shoes. I leave my bag on the bench by the door and head to the living room, thinking that Allie would be sitting on the couch and watching TV or a movie.

Nope.

Next, I check the kitchen.

Nope.

Well, she must be upstairs. I head up the stairs, eager to surprise her. Just as I step into the hallway, I hear a quiet moan coming from our bedroom.

Is she doing what I think she's doing?

I tip toe toward the doorway and peek in, my ears picking up the faint buzzing noise as I get closer.

Oh, my god. She is.

I quit my peeping and step back into the hallway, just listening.

Is this pervy? Should I just go in there?

If I go in, she won't finish. So, I should stay out here. Just until then. As a courtesy.

That sounds even more pervy. I should just go in and make my presence known.

I take a deep breath and head into the room. She's still in her own little world, so I stand just inside the door, not sure what to do.

Another moan leaves her lips, but her eyes open and she spots me and panics, letting out a high-pitched scream and chucking the vibrator at me. The plastic toy smacks me right in the center of my forehead and falls to the ground, still vibrating.

"Ow!" I bring my hand to my forehead.

Allie sits in the middle of the bed on her knees. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" She says as I groan, feeling my forehead sting.