22: Robbed

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung and Bogum spend half an hour with each other, laughing and enjoying themselves without any hesitation but then Taehyung remembered that Jungkook must be awake by now and he didn't want to see his anger. So he waved goodbye to his friend and left for the mansion.

"Where is he?" Jungkook almost growled at poor Hoseok...

"He... college-"

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO LET HIM GO?" Jungkook yelled at him causing his men to look at their boss in fear but before Hoseok could explain anymore, Taehyung entered the mansion with Jackson who was supporting him by placing his left arm over his neck and shoulders because his ankle was again hurting due to walking he did.

Taehyung noticed the tension as he heard the last words of Jungkook. He was feeling bad and ashamed because of him, his Hyung was being shouted at.

"I - I am so- sorry. Mr. Jeon. It wasn't Hyung's fault. I... I forced him," Taehyung piped in while hanging his head low and Jungkook quickly looked at him with a fierce gaze. Jackson was still supporting him but Jungkook didn't like the view as his right hand was on Taehyung's waist.

The leader clenched his jaw, not at Taehyung's words but staring at Jackson's hand. Jackson saw his eyes on his hand and he quickly retreated, causing the petite boy to lose his balance slightly, and when Jungkook saw the younger stumble, he rushed to grab him.

Everyone was just too surprised when Jungkook rushed and grabbed Taehyung's body well almost snatching him once again from the other's arms, definitely not a sight to get used to suddenly.

Taehyung was still in his arms, too much afraid to do or say anything, not even yelp when Jungkook just picked him up bridal style without saying anything and led him to Taehyung's room... leaving all others in pure shock.

"Don't tell me what I am thinking is true?" Jackson muttered with his open mouth, drool just round at the corner of his lips.

"But I think... what you are thinking is same that I am thinking.. and what we are thinking is going to be everyone's thinking," Hoseok blabbered. (A/n Is it some kind of tongue twister? Whatever 😅)

Jungkook burst open the door of Taehyung's room by kicking it hard... making Taehyung flinch badly in his arms.

Did he find out everything? Why he is so angry? Oh God, help me.

Those words were in Taehyung's mind as his body started shaking slightly and of course, Jungkook noticed that. He sighed heavily to calm down before placing Taehyung on his bed very gently.

Taehyung was sitting on his bed with his legs hanging but Jungkook quickly grabbed his legs, removed his shoes, and placed his legs on the bed softly, leaving the blue-haired in bewilderment.

Taehyung was beyond shock... why? Because Jungkook was sitting on the floor while removing his shoes gently and it was the first time that he saw him like this. Butterflies saw their way to his stomach and started hitting his senses. (😂).

After doing so, Jungkook sat down on edge of the bed, facing the other who had his mouth tightly shut, too afraid to let out any voice.

"What I told you last night?" Jungkook asked controlling his dark aura not to make him afraid anymore.

"I- my- phone- sorry." Stuttering badly, not finding good words to say, Taehyung closed his mouth shut again, biting his lips to control his feelings.

"I ASKED WHAT I SAID LAST NIGHT?" Jungkook lost it by shouting at him and that's all, Taehyung broke down in an instant, his tears started to fall like a stream, lips turned redder due to continuous biting... body shook due to heavy sobs.