Chapter 12

I tried to hold my breath when I woke up still laying next to Reagan. It seemed to me like every movement of mine could have brought me back to reality and that this dream might end now.

I opened my eyes, carefully, trying to adapt to the new lighting in the room. A heart beat was heared under my ear and the soft humming from the brunette was like soothing music. Did I ever say that Reagan looks stunning after waking up...now I did.

Everything was quiet and calm, but I could see her eyes wandering around the room like a bomb was about to disturb our comfortable moment of silence in the guest room. I smiled, it was nice to see her so peaceful for a moment.

"Good morning." I tensed when she suddenly turned her head to me. She gave me a soft smile staring at me with her forest eyes and pale skin surrounding them so the contrast was perfect. Her dark brown hair surrounded her heart shaped face gracefully and made her look as perfect as someone could be in the morning.

"Morning." I said to her and wanted to be back to last night when she was on top of me. Even though it didn't happen again, I got something equally as good. Reagan turned my head over to her and placed a soft kiss on my lips, minty as always. I immediately returned and kissed her back with my hand tangled in her hair.

"Morning..." she said again and chuckled or at least she tried. She wasn't exactly the girl to laugh a lot.

"I bet Marco will tie me to the car seat in the front and throw you into the back area so we won't even be able to see each other." Reagan joked after a few seconds to what I frowned.

"How would he find out? It's not like anything happened, we weren't even..." She continue my sentence with a small hint of a smile crossing her features.

"...loud? No we weren't, of course. But it's quite obvious that he might think that." I sent her my best confused look, which honestly always looks pretty lost, and tilted my head to the side.

The brunette brought her hand up to my neck and for a split second I thought that she wanted to choke me. I raised an eyebrow at her but then felt how her thump caressed some places on my neck and collarbone.

Realisation hit me then and I probably was as red as someone could possibly be. I groaned when I remembered the marks trailing down my throat and soft, tender areas of my skin.

At least I knew that Reagan owned quite similar marks as well. Well, she had a soft spot about two inches under her ear, that was sure. I had to laugh when I saw what I did. It looks like I wanted to kill her, somehow.

"It felt better than it looks, I hope?" I asked still smiling slightly. She would have those for a couple of days now.

"Way better." Reagan said amused and made the room a little bit more heated up for a moment. It probably just was me who felt like that.

I leant in for a second short kiss but sat up then, pulling the blanket off and exposing us to the kind of coldish air surrounding the bed.

"Let's get up, it's horrible enough that I don't have make up with me to cover at that" I pointed to my throat "up."

"It's not that bad, also, Marco won't dare to ask something. He's to scared of me. He wouldn't dare to say a single word,"

"Yah, sure. And I'm the queen of the United Kingdom." I rolled my eyes, though we both know that she was joking a bit. We won't shut his mouth, but he's definitely a bit scared.

Reagan got out of bed before I made it and walked to the closet.
"His family is nice, I don't think I would allow some strangers to get some clothes of mine." I nodded at her and watched carefully when she took out a simple black Trasher hoodie, the one with the blue flames, and took of the shirt she wore for the night.