Part 63

At venue, 

The media is outside giving updates to their respective channels, as a host Raizada's and Jha's are at the venue to welcome the guests, Gupta's are about to come, Shashi got involved with an urgent meeting so Garima had to stay back to go with him, Khushi got all ready to leave but Arnav asked her to wait for him, he will pick her up. As said, Khushi first left with Arnav then Shashi came only after confirming that he has no meetings to attend for the next day.

Khushi wore a royal blue and pink lehenga choli, tying the duppatta in a traditional way. She kept her look simple but elegant.

Arnav: you look good, in traditional wear... why don't you wear them often? Yes, only if you are comfortable?

Khushi: thanks for the compliment but you see, you can't expect me to wear traditional at office as we have a dress code. I'm very much comfortable in traditional.

Arnav: Then, let's make it this way, whenever we go on a date, wear saree... by the way, you look ****y in it... never said this before but you do look great.

Khushi: concentrate on your driving. She turned her face away from him, blushing too hard and not wanting to show him.

Arnav: you can't hide your blush... baby!

Khushi: shut up! 

They reached the venue and guards came and open door for Arnav but he stopped them from opening door for Khushi. He opened the door for her and gave his hand to support her in getting out.

Arnav in Indo-western, and Khushi in traditional giving compliment to each other, this made all the rumors of them being together, a confirmation of them being couple.

They entered the hall and are surprised to see the final décor.

Khushi: wow! This is awesome. 

"Of course" 

They both turned around to see NK.

Khushi: hey NK, she shouted and hugged him.

NK: hey beautiful... 

Khushi started beating him for leaving the country without intimation and came back without telling.

NK: hey, stop, stop... stop! He asked Arnav to stop her from beating him.

Arnav: I need to check with Shyam, you guys carry on... he skipped from there...

NK: you moron... 

Khushi: behave... 

NK: yeah, right! As if you were behaving well a while back. He said while setting his hair back to normal. 

Khushi smiled and circled her arm around his and went to meet Anjali.

Khushi: by the way how is your girlfriend?

NK: don't even ask.

Khushi: why? 

NK: she isn't talking to me...

Khushi: why so?

NK: her parents are looking for proposals for her and in a fun way I told her to marry that guy... and that's it, that was the last thing I spoke to her, not even replying to my messages, and guess what? She isn't even answering my friend's calls...

Khushi: good for you! 

NK: Khushi yaar! 

Khushi: relax! We will work on that after the sangeet, show me her pic. I haven't seen her.

NK showed her, his GF's pics.

Khushi: She is so pretty! 

NK: I know... 

Anjali: NK! As soon as she saw them coming, she shouted his name.

NK: hey Di, looking so gorgeous!

Anjali twisted his ear. 

NK: ahh... stop! Please... I'm sorry... it's hurting...

Khushi: leave him di, I have already given him nice beatings.

Anjali: is it? So good! They both hi-fi'ed each other.

Aisha came to take her down. 

Aisha: Khushi, Nanhe? When did you come?

NK: Namaste Aunty! He said touching her legs. A while back, how are you doing?

Aisha smiled and caressed his cheek: I'm doing fine, but for now, busy with this marriage.

NK: okay, you go, we will get her down. 

Aisha: come fast. Shyam is waiting for her...

Anjali: maa... 

Khushi: kya maa...? Your aashiq is waiting for you... let's go...

NK: come, come! 

They got her down to the hall, where Shyam is waiting for her to see, as they entered, Shyam asked for her hand and he lead the way to the stage and made her sit then he sat beside her.

Arnav pulled Khushi to him and stood in the corner, doing nothing but standing with holding each other's hand and looking in front.

Aman and Priya entered, Khushi saw them and pulled Arnav with her and went to them.

Khushi: hey! 

Aman & Priya: hi!

Aman: Good evening ASR!

Arnav: good evening!

Khushi: why are you two being so formal? Forget it. Come Priya.

She took her to her parents and then made her meet every person who are close to her and introduced to them.

Some group started performing and then it looked like, that it is sangeet and not some get-to-gather.

Then NK performed and in the last pulled Khushi on stage and he left, Khushi glared at him and started off dancing on some slow romantic number, silently dedicating the performance to Arnav through her expressions.

Arnav raised his eyebrow appreciated her, NK whistled, they both looked at each other and parted their ways and took over the stage, on desi boys song, which was a surprise to everyone.

Arnav did simple step but didn't felt hesitated even a bit from dancing. Throughout the performance Arnav glanced at Khushi often. Showing off his dancing, Khushi twisted her lips and joined them on stage after they ended the song.

Khushi: well, though it came as a surprise that the Great ASR performed and as usual NK, you rocked it. And the glances you threw at me, saying as if how well you performed and showed off your dancing skills... but we are not any less, what if you are bride's brother, even I'm the groom's sister. so it's my right to show off the groom's side skills.

Arnav: what? Where did that come from? 

Shyam: you are right, Khushi. This will be fun. 

Khushi: yeah!