Part 63

Arnav tried getting sometime with Khushi alone but as it was the house of marriage, no one was co-operating him in getting some good time with her, not even going for the dinners at the weekend from when she joined in AR as intern. Though they both spent most of the time with each other then but still, so he thought of something and suddenly he remembered something and searched in his mobile for that and hid it under the blanket which was on his bed.

He went down and pretended as if his mobile got missing and asked them if they saw it by chance? He just wanted to help him and when he heard Akash saying Khushi will he thanked him mentally and went with Khushi, as they both entered the room then poolside.

Khushi started searching it by giving a ring on his number, after few trails she was able to hear the ring sound of his mobile a bit. He was just leaning on the French door and observing her, when she looked at him he alerted and turned to the other side, he thought that she will question him but instead saw confusion on her face then she started coming towards him and went in as she heard the ringing sound was coming from the room.

Finally she got it under the blanket and showed him with a winning smile, he just smiled at her and waited her to see the display and when she saw the display, her smile vanished and her expression was worth to see as her expressions which were changing faster than the second, the ring got stopped then he went behind her and took her mobile and again gave ring on his number again the display showed the pic with the name Khushi.

The pic was, when she was doing her internship in AR, when their lips got connected accidently and mistakenly that scene was captured in his mobile.

Just to tease her he kept that pic as her contact image. 

Arnav leaning more on her from behind: what happened, Khushi?

Khushi came out of shock and asked him: what is this? 

Arnav: don't you remember this? He asked her while snaking his hand around her waist from both sides and throwing their mobile on the bed.

Khushi removed his hands from her and turned around facing him: this is not funny. When did you click that? She was getting tensed and tears were coming out from her eyes.

Arnav tried touching her hand: Khushi...

Khushi didn't let him to touch her and moved few steps back.

Arnav: Khushi, why are you reacting like that? It's just a picture.

Khushi: how can you do this, Arnav? 

Arnav: Khushi that was clicked accidently. I didn't intend to do but it happened. I too was shocked when I saw the pic. He tried coming near her but Khushi didn't let him touch her.

Khushi: and you didn't delete that after seeing it.

Arnav: Khushi what's wrong with you? Why are you over reacting?

Khushi: am I over reacting?

Arnav: Khushi... listen...

Khushi: no. You listen to me. Just delete that pic. What if someone sees the pic?

Arnav: what? Why will someone see the pic? And moreover, why should I delete it?

Khushi: How can you say this? Arnav, it's a private moment.

Arnav: Khushi... okay relax... just calm down. I'll delete it. Okay?

Khushi: do it now... NOW. 

Arnav got furious then took his mobile and deleted the pic and threw his mobile on the bed and left the room.

Khushi just stood there and then thought what had happened here from the time they entered the room.

Khushi realized that he was just wanted to spend some time with her alone and she? What she did? She spoiled his mood by over reacting for that pic. She never ever imagined that something like that will happen. Moreover, she never expected that something like that can ever happen. Then she realized that, that was the first time when their lips got in touch, it was such a moment for both of them and (un)fortunately, that was captured, what was his fault in that? She just made him delete such a memorable moment of them. She hit head with her hand then cursed herself for being such a stupid and made him angry. But then she thought what if someone sees the pic? She again hit her head then headed down to say sorry to him.

When she came down, saw him talking with NK, Aman and Akash something seriously. She went near them and smiled at NK who smiled seeing her. She tried getting his attention but he never gave a glance at her. She sulked at him then wishing them good night, she left with Payal to their house; thinking will do something the next day to woo him. but she was forgetting that whom she was going to woo?