Part 1: Harry the Jerk

"Harry Hook get your skinny butt back over here!" I yelled, chasing Harry around the Isle.

"No," Harry called back.

"Why, is it because I called your butt skinny?" I yelled, knocking over some crates as I jumped over them.

"Shut up about my butt!" Harry yelled, jumping over a fence causing me to lose sight of him.

"Dang it, Harry!" I yelled, beginning to slowly climb the fence.

I jumped off the top and landed in a dark alley. It didn't scare me because there were dark alleys all over the Isle. What scared me was the fact that Harry had vanished.

"Harry?" I called out, seeing if he would respond.

The only sound was water hitting the concrete ground. Then, there was the sound of boots clicking.

"So, the little puppy followed," Harry said from behind me.

"I'm not a dog!" I said, turning to face him. "Those things are scary and mean and disgusting."

"Isn't that what you are?" Harry asked.

I rolled my eyes. "It doesn't matter. Now, give me back my journal."

"Ah, I knew it was something special," Harry said. "But a journal? That's the jackpot."

"This isn't funny Harry," I said. "I have some really personal stuff in there."

"Then let's read it, shall we?" Harry asked.

"No," I said.

Harry didn't listen and flipped the journal open. "'Dear Diary'," he read. "So it's not a journal then?"

"It is, now please stop reading," I said.

Harry barked like a dog and continued reading from the journal. "'Today I saw the most handsome man on the Isle.' How flattering," Harry said.

"Just keep going," I said.

"Keep going?" Harry smirked.

"What are you deaf?" I asked.

Harry smirked. "'He looked charming in his red coat and black pirate hat, I just wanted to walk over and kiss him.'? You wanted to kiss this charming man?"

I rolled my eyes.

"'This man would be a lot more handsome though if he didn't have such a crappy attitude. He is the nicest person on the Isle and everyone fears him for it.'? Are you trying to ruin my career, you filthy dog?" Harry asked.

"Oh my gosh, just keep reading!" I said.

"'This man is also a complete idiot who actually believes everything written in this book. Everything in this book is an absolute lie.'? You little mutt!" Harry growled.

"What can I say?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders.

"How about something along the lines of "I'm sorry"?" Harry asked.

"We're villains, who says sorry?" I asked.

Harry gasped over-dramatically.

"Fine, I'm sorry you fell into my cleverly planned prank," I said, rolling my eyes.

"That's not good enough!" Harry complained.

"You know, Chloe, nothing is ever good enough for a pirate like him," a female's voice said.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Uma," I said.

"Anytime, Chloe," Uma said, tossing her blue braids over her shoulder.

"Listen here you mutt," Harry said, sounding fed up with me and Uma. "You aren't as funny as you think you are. And Uma isn't any better."

"She sure is a better pirate than you," I said causing Harry to glare at me.

"As if you could be a better pirate," Harry scoffed.

"I bet I could," I said. "I bet I could be a better pirate than you in my sleep."

"But you see, Chloe, you're just a mutt who will never be better than me," Harry said.

"Oh, I will be better than you one day. And when I am finally better than you, you'll come crawling over to me and telling me that you're sorry," I said, placing my hands on my hips. "And when you apologize, I'll tell you it's not good enough."

Harry glared at me as I walked over and grabbed my fake journal out of his hands before turning around and blowing a fake kiss at him. Harry's glare turned into a scowl as I walked back over to Uma. She and I linked arms and walked back to Ursula's Fish and Chips.