Chapter 27. News

For the first few weeks things were going good. You still haven't told anyone but you would have to soon because you could see the baby bump forming.

You got up that morning and decided you would do it tonight while you made a nice dinner.

You were extremely nervous but you knew you had to. You spent most of the day preparing yourself for tonight so that meant that you were crammed in your room all day.

You needed something nice to wear but not to nice.

You were about to change when you figured you best cook the food first and then get changed. So you ran into the kitchen to see what you had.

You looked in the freezer first for some kinda meat and saw that there was a good size steak in there. You grabbed it and put it on the counter to thaw out.

You then proceeded to look for some side dishes that were good. You found some potatoes and a couple cans of green beans. This was going to be one heck of a meal.

You got started as fast as you could and had everything in place. The potato's were in the oven and the steak was as well. That may seem weird but many people do it and it comes out nice and soft.

But you did make sure to cover it with steak seasonings. You then put the green beans in the little microwave with loads of butter, salt and pepper.

Everything was going good and then you heard footsteps. You turned around smiling and found cas with a serious look on his face.

"Cas what the matter?" You questioned. "(Y/n) is there something you need to tell-" cas was cut off by a yell from dean.

"(Y/n)!" You heard him yell. You thought he was in trouble so you ran and found him in your bathroom.

The next thing you saw made your heart stop beating and your stomach knot up. Dean was holding the three pregnancy tests in his hands with tears in his eyes.

You felt Cas's presence from behind you. "What are these?" Dean asked his hands trembling. You couldn't hold it in and the force of the news and everything that had happend recently came crashing down on you all at once.

You fell to your knees holding your head while sobbing. Your whole body shook and you gave up.

"I-I'm..So Sorry" you said in between sobs. You didn't know what to say other then "sorry". You were waiting for the yelling and screaming.

You couldn't bare the humiliation though of it all. Dean screaming "get out!" Or him saying he didn't want the baby. So you curled into yourself while Cas and dean both stood there.

You then felt hands helping you sit up and saw dean. You backed away though afraid he was going to hit you.

You knew he wouldn't do something like that but you were scared and upset. You held your stomach where a tiny bump was forming.

You shook your head still crying till there was none left to shed. You sat curled up into yourself staring at your hands.

"(Y/n) look at me" you heard dean whisper. You looked up to be met with a small smile playing on his lips.

What's so funny? You thought. "I'm so happy" dean said surprising you. You furrowed you're eyebrows looking up to cas who was still standing there awkwardly.

You looked back at dean. "Huh?" You said.
Dean chuckled and pulled you into a hug mumbling "I'm gonna be daddy".

You smiled at this. "Wait...So your not mad?" You asked pulling back so you could look at his face.