⤫1.5

The tired, demonic boy reached his room, sighing when he saw the brightness of the daylight seeping into the space

Grunting in frustration, Jisung walked over to the window- closing his eyes and reopening it with a sight of red.
Orbs now a crimson shade, he inhaled as his wings gained visibility and the rim shone red.

Suddenly, the light outside fell to darkness- controlled by the boy.
"For fuck sakes Jisung!" Donghyuck screamed out at the sudden change, huffing about he couldn't go for his daily torture walk.

The younger boy didn't reply, only turning on his heels and shutting the door to his room, enclosing him the confines of his dark dreary room.

The thundering of heavy steps made Jisung roll his eyes, already knowing what was to come.

"3...2...1." Jisung muttered under his breath, hearing the door pound open and smash against the wall at the force.

"Are you fucking stupid son?" He roared out, anger laced in his tone as the male strided over to his son- grabbing his collar.

Jisung was apathetic, completely emotionless as his Dad spun him around and clenched his fists around his shirt.

Satan had crimson red blood coating his lips and eyes completely red, no traces of white or black at all.
"I was trying to eat!" He gritted out, looking at his child whose eyes bored into his own.

"What were you eating?" Jisung asked nonchalantly and the older man tilted his head and licked his blood stained lips.
"Humans, you want some?"

Jisung shook his head.
"Question," he announced to his Father. "Who is the half blood?"

At the sound of half blood, Satan growled out and a clap of thunder boomed the atmosphere.
"Jeong Chaerin, fucking half angel-"
"Does she not know she's half-"
"Did you meet her?"

Jisung nodded and clicked his tongue disapprovingly.
"She has a guardian angel."
"Well, wait till she turns 18- she won't."

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked confused and the man smirked.
"You don't have guardian angels at 18."

Jisung was still processing what his Father had said, the man walking over to the door.
"Change the sky back and go see your Mother- you haven't seen her in a while."

"But-"
"Jisung I don't fucking care, go see her."
The slam of the door made Jisung scoff and clench his fists, turning around as his nails dug into his palm.

His father wasn't the nicest of Father's in the world, not that Jisung expected him to be but it left him with a bitter taste in his mouth at how lowly the man treated his own son.

A burning malevolent glare was formed on Jisung's face, lips curved into a scowl at his Dad- a deep hatred which had been conjuring up for years began to resurface.

The black shirt on his body began to feel scorching hot and Jisung began walking further into his room, rolling his eyes in rage and his fingers ripped off the first button of the shirt.

The Demon's fingers skillfully and precisely began unbuttoning his shirt- thoughts running angrily in his head.

His was seen as a mere heir of the so called throne, someone who would one day take over his Father's position- not that he was even asked if he wanted to because, no he didn't.

Jisung pushed the material of the shirt off his shoulder, back muscles taut and flexed as he did so, feeling the cool air hit his warm, melanin skin.

He threw the shirt blindly behind him, leaving the boy shirtless and raging. The feathers of his pitch black wings brushed against his skin- oddly soothing but he pushed the thought away.

His actions forceful, the back of his hand grazing over his toned abdomen when his fingers pulled on his belt, sliding them out of his jeans and flinging it off.

"Guess what?" Renjun began, walking into the room cheerfully and Jisung snarled. The older boy looked up, his eyes falling to the red hued ones of Jisung.

"Woah, okay- you're angry...I'll just leave."

The door was shut behind him and Jisung inhaled deeply, attempting to calm himself as he pushed the material of the jeans down his leg, shaking them off as he walked towards his bed.

He grabbed the light grey material of his sweatpants he had flung on his bed in the morning- deciding to slip them back up his legs.

The boy slid into bed, fingers itching to cause damage as his raging eyes burned into the ceiling.

He had an arm behind his head to prop it up, running his fingers and through his hair and tugging it slightly by the root in frustration.

It was quiet, a heavy silence that hung in the air to which only amplified the anger inside him- pushing himself upright to sit on the bed.

His eyes fell to his hands, clenching them shut and reopening them again only to see the streaks of burnt orange and red forming a ball of fire at his large palm.

An empty scoff fell from his lips, diminishing the fiery heated orb in his hand- knuckles turning white.

"What's a half blood?" The innocent nine year old inquired, the small fangs which had began to appear peaked out from his top lip- eyes gleaming curiosity.

His Father sat as his grand desk, leaning back with a severely angered gaze- slamming his fist on the table that only caused the young boy to flinch.

Jisung's blood surged with fear, innocent eyes widening as he began to retreat back away from the furious figure who stood up immediately.

"The half blood?" Satan scoffed, fingers running through his black hair- lips twinging in a loathsome snarl. "A monster- a waste of space. A half blood doesn't deserve to live."