|12| seven minutes of us

A COUPLE WEEKS LATER

Jungkook view

It was true Jungkook found taehyung intriguing the first time he met him, of course It wasnt love at first sight but It felt like something similar to that. The poor 19 year old was stressed out with his new feelings that he had never experienced before and also had no idea how to address them.

Which is how he found himself at jisungs house seven am in the morning.

Luckily taehyung already left for university when Jungkook began pouring out all his thoughts to jisung.

"so you're telling me you have feelings for my brother?" jisung asked as he now sat up straight on the couch.

"no its your sister i've fallen for." Jungkook said sarcastically whilst rolling his eyes. "of course its taehyung."

"i was wondering when you were going to tell me." jisung said casually, bringing his mug up to sip at his coffee.

"you knew?" Jungkook asked, frowning.

"i've seen the way you look at him and care for him Jungkook. You've fallen so hard." jisung tsked under his breath as he gave Jungkook a knowing look.

"and...what do you think about It?"

"It doesnt matter what i think. I know you'll treat him right Jungkook."  jisung smiled softly.

Jungkook gulped visibly, looking down at his lap. "what if he doesnt like me back?—i-i've never felt this way for anyone before." Jungkook muttered.

"he likes you." jisung said.

"dont piss around—"

"he likes  you Jungkook." jisung repeated firmly. 

Jungkook threw himself back onto the couch, sighing loudly whilst bringing his hands up to rub at his face.

"when do i tell him?"

"whenever you're ready. Theres no rush." jisung replied.

Jungkook sighed again, his body relaxing.

"Theres a party tonight at kais'. You going?" jisung changed the subject.

Jungkook nodded, feeling too tired to talk. He looked at the time, realising his lecture was in thirty minutes and he was still clad in his sweats he just slept in.

He halted at the door when he heard jisung yell: "tae's coming too so dont wear too much!— actually Its better if you just come naked!"

Now Jungkook had to look for something nice to wear.

---

"jisung! Taehyung! Im so happy you could make it tonight!" kai greeted them to his party with his signiture grin.

Jisung whistled on seeing all the dancing girls immedietly going to join them after thanking kai. Meanwhile Taehyung took a seat on the couch near jisung, not knowing what to do as it was his first party he'd been to.

He sat there awkwardly, his fingers fumbling on his lap as his back was straight and in a stiff posture making him be aware of everything around him. He was too shy to initiate conversations or dance wildly so instead he went over to the food and drink instead, hoping to Have fun there.

He picked up a strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate fondue before gobbling it down, smiling from the delightful taste. Looks like he found something to do for the night.

---

Jungkook view

Seated at the bar, Jungkook was busying himself by drinking all the cans of beer he could lay his hands on. Thankfully he could tolerate it well otherwise judging from the three cans hes had already hed be a drunken mess.