- SPECIAL CHAPTER -

[ This is for all the hard stans out there 😪 If anyone of you isn't of age (lmao I know you're still gonna read this) or doesn't like smut, pls ignore this chapter, but thx for even reading until here 🥺 ]

3rd person's P.O.V

"Hyunjin?"
Jiwon peeked into the room and looked around, searching for her boyfriend. Furrowing her eyebrows, she slowly entered it and closed the door behind her carefully.

"Princess? What are you doing here?"
Turning around as soon as she heard his voice, the girl gulped upon noticing how Hyunjin only had a towel wrapped around his waist, drying his hair with another one.

"O-Oh, hey... I couldn't sleep a-and thought I'd come here to see if you're still awake. Which you are. So... Hi."
The older chuckled at her words and took a step closer, watching as her face turned a deep shade of red.

"Why are you suddenly so embarrassed? It's not like you haven't ever seen me in any less."
His voice had a teasing undertone and he approached Jiwon even more, dropping the towel in his hand in the process.

Wrapping an arm around her waist and bringing his head closer to hers, Jiwon laid her hands onto his toned chest and gulped nervously.
"So tell me, princess. Why couldn't you sleep?"

"I-I just had to see you."
Smirking as response, Hyunjin hummed and tightened his hold around her.
"At 1am? Why is that?"

Jiwon nervously chewed on her lower lip and broke the eye contact, too nervous to speak anymore.
"You have to tell me, babe, because otherwise I can't help you."

The younger took a deep breath and looked up again, her eyes meeting his dark ones.
"I needed you okay. I couldn't fall asleep because I've wanted you. There you have it. Satisfied?"
Smirking even more, Hyunjin didn't say anything else and was quick to connect his plump lips with hers.

His action caught her off guard for a moment, but she was fast to realize what was happening, moving her lips against his instantly. Smiling right into the kiss, the older boy hummed and pulled her body even closer to his own, slowly taking steps backwards until his legs met the edge of the bed.

Deciding to sit down on it, Jiwon immediately straddled his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, not interrupting the kiss even once. Hyunjin's hands moved all the way down to rest on her hips and he tilted his head, deepening the kiss.

Slowly getting into the mood, Jiwon suddenly started to move her hips on his lap and he let out a low groan at the feeling of it, holding her down tightly to stop her movements.
"You really wanna do this, although some of my members are right next door? Naughty girl."

She whined at the loss of friction between them and opened her eyes to look at him pleadingly.
"Please, Hyunjin. I don't care. I need you. I really do."
As soon as those words left her lips, he couldn't hold back anymore and pulled her into an even more passionate kiss.

Nibbling on her lower lip, Jiwon instantly opened her mouth slightly and felt how he quickly pushed his tongue in, causing her to hum at the feeling of it. Her fingers started to run through his soft, black hair and she slowly tugged on it, turning him on even more.

The kiss got heated even more with each minute passing and Hyunjin's lips eventually connected with the milky skin of her neck. She moaned lightly as soon as he got to her soft spot and threw her head back to give him even better access and more space.