Chapter 3

|A few days later|
•DEMARIO•

Waking up I could hear pots and pans being tossed around downstairs.

Who the fuck gone be here this early making all that damn noise.

"I know damn well my dad ain't trying to cook". I said to myself as I got out of bed and walked out of the room down the stairs.

Hitting the last step I look over and see long hair moving around.

"Yo who the fuck is you". I ask with my face scrunched up.

"Rebecca remember". She asked looking back at me and just as I was about to answer there was a knock on the door.

"You need to get the hell out". I said walking over and unlocking the door.

"Why aren't you dressed". Adalynn said as she walked in facing me.

"Dressed for what why you here so early". I ask closing the door and I saw ole girl walking out of the kitchen.

"Do I really have to leave". She asked causing Adalynn to turn around and look at her.

"Who are you". She asked Adalynn with her face scrunched up.

"I'm his fiancé and I'd appreciate it if you left". Adalynn said looking her up and down.

"He actually asked me to stay". She said causing me to look at her like she was crazy.

"Bitch quit lying". I said mugging her.

"I'm not into confrontation but when I feel provoked I attack so I'm going to ask you again can you please leave". Adalynn said taking her purse strap off her shoulder and sitting it on the couch.

"I don't give a fuck about you being his fiancé I'll leave when I feel like it". Rebecca said folding her arms.

"I'm about to fuck this bitch up". Adalynn said to herself lowly laughing.

Watching her she starts walking over to the girl but I wrap my arms around her waist and neck softly.

"Yo get the fuck out before I let her beat yo ass". I said and she hurried up and grabbed her things to leave.

Once the door closed I released her and she turned around hitting me.

"Chill the hell out".I said mugging her.

"Go get dressed so we can go". She said taking a seat on the couch.

"You still not telling me where we going" I said staring at her.

"Your dad said we were meeting up with your mother". She said and I laughed shaking me head.

"You definitely gone call this off once you met her". I said walking up the steps.

Going into my room I go inside the bathroom cutting the shower on before going in my closet looking for something to wear. Once I found what I was gone be wearing I walk into the bathroom taking my clothes off.

Stepping into the shower I grab my towel and body wash.

                                     •ADALYNN•

I had no clue what he was talking about but you get what you put out.

|25 minutes later|

Feeling someone shake me I open my eyes and see Demario standing there.

"Is you ready to go". He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I been ready". I said standing up walking out of the house I stand beside his car waiting for him to unlock it.

Once he did I got in and buckled up my seatbelt. He cut the music on and drove off.

|30 minutes later|

Getting out of the car we walk up to the door and he just walks right in so I follow behind him.

"MA WHERE YOU AT". He yelled as I looked around the house.

"In the living room with your father". She said and he started heading in that direction.

"Hey baby boy". The lady said standing up and giving him a hug.

"Who's this". She asked looking over at me.

"My name is Adalynn it's so nice to meet you". I said holding my hand out and she looked at it before taking a seat.

"Lexus don't do that". His dad said looking over at her.

Ignoring it I take a seat beside Demario.

"So what we here for". He asked looking over at his dad.

"Your mom wanted to meet Adalynn". He said as I looked at his mother.

"So what do see in my son, what made you agree to being picked for this marriage but not any of your other ones you look like you're all about the money". She asked and I drew my head back with my eyebrow raised.

"Let's be respectful here and that's the only time I'm going to say it ma'am". I said holding my finger up staring at her.

"I see potential in him and he just needs that one girl to help him and that's me as far as the reason I chose him out of all the guys my father brought to me is because he didn't have to kiss my dads ass just to try and marry me and as far as money goes I have that I don't need his". I said crossing my legs as she glared at me.

"Is there a problem". I ask sitting up from the couch.

"Yo chill out that's my moms". Demario said looking over at me.

"And I understand that I came in here respectfully and she already had an attitude". I said with my face scrunched up.

"Demario you're really going to marry someone with an attitude like that towards your mother". His mom said causing me to look over at her.

"Yes he's really going to marry me". I said smiling at her.

"Look bitch I wasn't talking to you stay in a child's place". She said causing Demario's eyes to go wide.

"No BITCH you look here you better get used to me and do it fast cause I ain't going nowhere now call me another bitch and I'll have my aunt up here to whoop yo ass cause I don't want to hospitalize my Fiancé's mother". I said tilting my head to the side with a smile.

"If we're done here I'd like to leave it was nice seeing you Mr.Solomon". I said standing up and giving his dad a hug.

I walked out of the house and got in the car.

A few minutes later Demario came out getting in starting up the car before pulling off.

"You ready to call the marriage off now".He asked looking over at me.

"You thought that little stunt she tried to pull was gone push me away". I ask and he smacked his lips.

I'm not going anywhere...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE