Chapter 17: A God's Affection

Whis: "Alright my lord, let's review what you've learned."

Beerus: "Alright."

Whis: "How should you act around your date?"

Beerus: "I should be myself while also being respectful and proper."

Whis: "Very good. When you ask y/n out what will you be?"

Beerus: "I will be confident in myself."

Whis: "Good. And if she rejects you?"

Beerus' eye twitches.

Beerus: "I-I will not take it to hard and not hold it against her." He says through grit teeth.

Whis: "Well you didn't freak out this time so that's progress. And finally, how should you treat her?"

Beerus: "I will treat her as a goddess and show her the love and respect that come with it."

Whis: "Very good my lord, I think you have everything down. And do you have everything set up if she says hes?"

Beerus: "Yes, everything should be ready by the time we get there."

Whis: "Alright, and remember I will be there in the background for moral support. Now, all that's left is to ask y/n out. Shall we?"

Beerus nods and places his hand on Whis' shoulder. They then travel to Earth.

-Earth: 40 minutes later-

Y/n is at Capsule Corp with her friends...who are still celebrating that Beerus didn't destroy the Earth. Y/n looks over at all the couples, even Vegeta and Bulma, being together and smiling. She let's out a heavy sigh.

Y/n: 'I wish I had that special someone to spend my life with. Maybe it's too late for me.'

Whis and Beerus arrive in the middle of the party scaring everyone. The Z Fighter are in fighting stances until Whis speaks.

Whis: "Hold everyone. We are not here to fight."

Everyone stands down but are very confused.

Whis: "Lord Beerus is here on a very important matter. Go ahead my lord, what's the worst that could happen?"

Beerus: "Dont jinx it!"

Whis gives a small laugh. Beerus sees y/n standing towards the back of the group and walks towards her. With every step he takes he becomes more nervous, when he is finally standing in front of her his heart is racing and he has a large blush on his face.

Beerus: "Um, *clears throat* Ms. Y/n I was wondering if perhaps you would consider...goingonadatewithme!?"

Y/n blinked.

Y/n: "I'm sorry I didn't catch that last part."

Beerus took a breath.

Beerus: "I was wondering if you would consider... going on a date with me?"

Y/n gasps and blushes a deep shade of red. All the other Z Fighters were flabbergasted.

Y/n: "I-er, I mean *clears throat* Yes I would love to go on a date with you."

All the girls squel while Beerus has a grin the size of the moon.

Y/n: "When do we leave?"

Beerus: "Right now, shall we." *offers her his arm*

Y/n takes his arm and the two walk over to Whis. They place their free hands on his shoulders and disappear.

-Planet Flowatana-

Whis, Beerus, and Y/n arrive in a city built into a giant tree. The natives lead Beerus and Y/n to a balcony overlooking a beautiful forest of giant Rose's at senset.

Y/n: "Wow, this is beautiful."

Y/n walks over to the table and goes to pull the chair out but is stopped by Beerus.

Beerus: "Please allow me."

Beerus pulls the chair out for y/n. As she goes to sit down Beerus pushes the chair in slightly so she sits perfectly in the chair. He then goes around the other side and sits down.

After a few minutes, a waiter comes out and places food on the table. Beerus and y/n talk and eat with each other until the planets three moons come out. Y/n hides her tail in her so she won't transform. To two stand at the railing looking over the rose forest. Beerus is nervous about what to do next until y/n leans on him and holds his hand. Both Beerus and y/n blush at the contact.

Y/n: "This has to be the best evening of my life."

Beerus: "I'm glad I made it special."

Y/n looks into Beerus' eyes and he hers. Their eyes shimmer in the moonlit night. They find each other drifting closer together. Y/n closes her eyes as she nears Beerus, Beerus does the same. They continue to lean forward until their lips connect, they share a passionate kiss and they both feel sparks in their hearts. When they finally pull away they smile at each other and lean their foreheads against one another. After spend another hour just enjoying each others company, Beerus takes y/n back to Earth.

-Earth: y/n house-

Beerus: "Here we are."

Y/n: "Thank you for such an incredible night Beerus."

Y/n gives Beerus another passionate kiss before going inside. Beerus walks back to Whis with a smile.

Whis: "I'm glad to see that the date went well. Do you plan on taking her out again soon?"

Beerus: "Of course, my goddess deserves only the best."

Whis: "Lord Beerus, God of Love. Who'd have thought."

Whis laughs to himself.

Beerus: "Oh laugh it up Whis. Let's go home."

Whis: "Yes my lord."

Whis and Beerus disappear, heading home.

A/n: Hey, this is my first time writing a romantic scene I hope I did okay. Also i just made the planet up, use your imagination it's a planet covered in giant plants and all the people are plant/flower people. Looks like y/n and Beerus hit it off pretty well, see you in the next chapter.