The Fashion Week of Heaven? pt 5

Gabriel had entered the room looking at Nathalie and Penny, who were still attached to one another.

"Do you still want to go on that walk we talked about Nath?"

"O-h! I didn't even know you were there, but yes I would." She smiled.

Penny looked at them a Lenny face plastered on her facial features. "Oh ho ho have fun~!" 

Nathalie and Gabriel blushed heavily leaving the room quickly.

"How is everything going Gabriel? I'm sorry I haven't been of much help.."

"No no you've been doing plenty yourself. You have been taking care of Phoebe or Ethan for me."

"You're getting better with your names, but it's still going to be Duusu if its girl, and possibly Nooroo if its a boy.." She said the last part about Nooroo quietly, she desperately wanted to name the baby after them.

"Well its not half bad, are Kwami's are the reason we're together along with Adrien."

She smiled holding his hand, as they walked down the cobblestone pathway.  Antique looking lanterns lit up the path a perfect warm glow, as the sunset came over Paris. The smell of fresh pastries and pies billowed out of the stores. He had waited for the perfect moment with the sunset was prime, and he got down on one knee.

"Oh my god..." Nathalie looked like she was on the verge of tears, as she mumbled her words.

"Will you..Wait for me while I tie my shoe?"

"Oh! Im sorry I don't know how that um..ya.." She looked disappointed but helped him back up.

The first part of his plan was in play, now she wasn't expecting it hopefully.

"What do you want for dinner?" He asked as he intertwined his hand in hers.

"Um.. I heard theres a diner somewhere around here."

"Alright we'll go there then," he laid a kiss on her cheek as they continued walking.

Oh how she loved it when he did that.. 

"You know we've never really talked about before but, you actually want to name the baby Duusu?"

"Well of course she means a lot to me," she looked up at him smiling.

"I know, but isn't the name Phoebe cute?"

"Yes, yes it is but its not Duusu. Im stuck on this name Gabriel I even promised it to her."

"Ok then, oh look theres the diner you were talking about."

She nodded in recognition as they changed direction, walking to the diner.

It was cute and cozy, pink with black and white checkered floors was the main color scheme. With teal chairs adding that wonderful retro vibe, as the jukebox played in the background.

Waitresses wearing roller skates paraded around the busy diner. 

Both adults were content with the aesthetically pleasing atmosphere, as they took a seat at the bar.

"What can I get for you guys today?" Her voice was extremely country sounding, like she wasn't from France none the less it was confusing for them.

"I'll have the waffles and a chocolate milkshake," Nathalie responded, choosing to get probably the sweetest items she could handle.

"Um.. I'll have a hamburger and chocolate shake as well."

"Alright It'll be ready in a moment!" The waitress skated off with order.

"You really have a sweet tooth don't you my Nathalie," he nuzzled her neck.

"I guess I followed suit after Adrien introduced me, to all of his sugary snacks."

"Wait what has he been eating-" The waitress interrupted Gabriels debate.

"Heres both of your meals! I hope you two enjoy!" She skated off leaving for the kitchen.

"She really is excitable isn't she?" Gabriel stated once she was out of sight.

"I think she is, but thats a nice trait." Nathalie leaned her head on him.

"Mm.."

Both adults finished their meals, once in a while Gabriel would feed her making her blush.

"Ok everybody its closing time!!" The waitresses pushed everybody out rather rudely.

"but-" Nathalie protested.

The door slammed leaving everybody outside in the rain.

"I guess we are walking in the rain.." She sighed walking out of the shield of the overhang.

"I guess we are," Gabriel laughed.

They set out into the rain, he had been hoping to propose but it was raining... He'd have to find a beautiful spot.. Thats when he saw a gondola in a clearing.

"Hey Nathalie lets go in there," he pulled her along through the clearing.

Once they got underneath she squeezed her hair out, not paying attention to Gabriel kneeling.

She turned around looking at him on one knee, "You better not be t-tying your shoe.."

"No .. This time I'm asking if you'll marry me Nathalie Sancoeur, for my entire life I've been a horrible man neglecting his son, terrorizing Paris, and worst of all not noticing your love for me sooner. I'm asking if you want to change the storm and rain of my life into beautiful sunny day.

Nathalie was crying her eyes out of happiness, and because of the really sappy thing he said at the end.

"Yes, I would love to Sir." She joked around with him by calling him 'Sir,' instead of Gabriel.

He placed the ring on her finger gently then picking her up in his arms, kissing her face everywhere imaginable.

"Are all Agreste men as dramatically romantic as you are?" She laughed a bit.

"To my knowledge we are," he chuckled carrying her through the clearing, as rain droplets fell across the smooth skin of the woman he was carrying, black blue hair draping across her shoulders like the night sky.. 

"I love you my Mayura," he kissed her neck softly.

"I love you to my Papillon," her hands wrapped around his neck, as she slicked back his wet hair.

♥️

______________________

Im sorry it took so long to update, but I was trying to think of stupid dramatic way Gabriel could propose OwO

Im planning an extra long chapter for the ending so It'll take me a while.

I hope you've enjoyed the fanfic thus far, and thanks for all the support! ♥️

yikes me being sappy ↑ ._.