Chapter Thirteen

(Elena's POV)

Damon took me home; I shoved the door open and marched upstairs to Jordan's room. Maybe she was home already? Opening her bedroom door, her bed still empty.

"Where is she?" I turned to see Jeremy standing in the hallway.

"Jer..."

"WHERE IS SHE ELENA?" He screamed at me. I flinched. Jeremy rarely lost his temper. I walked up and wrapped him in a hug.

"We will find her. I promise."

He pushed me away, anger on his face.

"You should have woken me up." He walked into his room, grabbing a hoodie before walking past me.

"Jeremy."

He didn't stop, I watched Damon go to grab him.

"Don't." I warned.

Damon let Jeremy walk past. I sighed and looked at Damon.

"He needs to feel distracted."

Damon nodded and I narrowed my eyes and pointed a finger his way.

"And you need to stop getting involved. I already told you."

"Elena..." I cut him off.

"No, Damon! They are my family and I can handle them."

"Ok." Damon responded with. He started to walk back to the stairs.

"I mean it Damon!" I shouted at his back.

"I know......I was going to make coffee.....it's going to be a loooong day."

I nodded before walking into my room and sitting on my bed. 

Hours later, I had Caroline and Bonnie in the living room with me. Damon had gone out in search of Jeremy.

"How is Jeremy handling this?" Bonnie asked.

"How do you think?"

"That bad?" Caroline winced at seeing my face. She shot to her feet and started pacing Bonnie was on the floor, doing a locator spell.

"I should have come over last night. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok Care, you're here now and that's all that matters."

"Do you think Klaus..." she trailed off.

I shook my head.

"We were over there last night. She wasn't there. Kol and Rebekah are out searching for her too."

"Kol?" Caroline asked. I shrugged.

"He broke her hand, didn't he?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah and then came and apologized the next day."

We stayed silent for a minute before Caroline made a frustrated sound.

"I am going to personally rip the limbs off whoever has taken her."

"I think you need to get in line." I laughed. I think Jeremy was going to be at whoever first, followed strongly by myself next. With the serial killer at large, my eyes widened, and I felt hands on my arms rubbing gently.

"It's ok Elena. We will find her." Caroline soothed. I looked into her warm blue eyes and then nodded.

The door opened and I was on my feet, a hopefully expression on my face until Ric looked at me.