46 - Time

That summer, Mina had gone into nesting mode. Sana pulled their children away from Mina, warning them to stay away from her. When the time got closer, their children stayed with Momo. Sana braved the growling, forcing herself into the room, helping her mate.

"I don't care if you kill me." Sana whispered, climbing into the nest with her mate. "I'm not missing this one." Mina hissed at her, not wanting anyone near her. "Nope. Not working this time." Sana attempted to hide the fear in her voice. She could smell Mina's scent, the strong coconut smell invading her nostrils. She released her own scent, attempting to calm both of them down. "Please Mina..." Sana whispered, holding out her hand for her.

After two hours, Mina finally accepted Sana in her nest. But not near her. After another hour, Sana was next to her, helping her through the entire process. She held her mate close, trying to ease her mind.

"How did you do this before?" Sana winced at the pain in her hands.

"Hours of pain." Mina growled. "You did this." She snarled.

"I know. I know." Sana frowned. Mina let out a scream, trying to fight the pain of birthing a pup. After a few hours, she finally gave birth to their son. Sana helped clean the entire nest while Mina did what she needed to do to recover. By the next morning, the two were laying in bed with their new pup naming him.

"Masashi..." Mina whispered, holding him close to her.

"He's gorgeous." Sana whispered to her, she couldn't believe she had another pup, but she loved him just as much as her girls.

"We do make some pretty good looking pups don't we?" She chuckled. Sana nodded, a smirk playing on her lips. "No more after this... We take every precaution." Mina looked up at her mate, knowing that three was going to be a lot to handle.

"Of course." Sana smiled. "It helps that you won't go into heat for the next few years anyway." She winked at Mina, who rolled her eyes in response.

"But you'll still have your ruts. Going to need to control that." She chuckled.

"That's why I'll stay at the office away from you that whole week." She informed her. Mina smiled, knowing her mate would never do that. She would suffer through her rut, still raising their children like before.

"He's ugly." Yukime wrinkled her nose at the sight of her little brother.

"Good he looks just like you." Shizuha giggled while pushing her sister.

"Both of you stop it." Mina warned them. The two stopped their arguing, submitting to their mother. "Your brother isn't ugly. And neither are you two. You are all beautiful." She gave them small smiles, Sana nodding in agreement.

"You're our beautiful creations in this ugly world." Sana smiled at her daughters. Yukime and Shizuha ran to their mother, both hugging her tightly.

"Momma.. We love you." Shizuha smiled after her mother. 

"I love you both too." Sana smiled.

The girls ended up loving their little brother. He was quiet for the most part, only crying when he was hungry. Mina would have him sitting in a baby seat in whichever room she was in for the day. She even brought him to the bakery while the girls were in school.

"He's going to be gorgeous." Dahyun chuckled. "Look at his cheeks!" She squealed.

"He's such a good baby." Mina smiled.

"Masashiii." Dahyun cooed, getting the little baby to squeal at her. Mina chuckled hearing the happy squeal coming from him.

As time had gone on, the twins were extremely protective over their little brother. Hiding and growling at strangers that approached him. By the time his first birthday had come around the girls were put in their place by their parents, telling them to stop being so protective.

"I know you are just looking out for your brother, but you can't keep acting like this." Sana scolded.

Everything had become clear to them when she scolded them. They had parents that could watch their little brother too. But they just wanted to help.

"Shizuha, your friend is here!" Mina called from the living room. Immediately she looked up at her mother, wanting approval before running off.

"Go." Sana smiled at her. Shizuha ran passed her mother, out to the living room to see her best friend. She tackled her into a hug, smelling the faint honey smell coming from her. 

"Shi-tan!!" She giggled.

"I missed you so much Soyeon! Come I'll show you my room." Shizuha took her friend's hand, dragging her to her room. Mina smiled at the young children, seeing Yukime frowning at her sister as she ran passed.

"Want someone to play with?" Mina chuckled.

"Mhm." Yukime pouted.

"Go outside and play then." Mina nodded her head towards the yard. Yukime let out a gasp and ran outside before her mother changed her mind. Immediately she began climbing a tree, trying to attack the birds as she did so.

"God she's energetic." Sana whispered as she walked out.

"Your daughter. Not mine." Mina smirked.

"You made that. I only helped a little." She chuckled.

"Yeah. A little." Mina shook her head, leaving her mate to watch their energetic child. Sana watched as she hung from the tree, swinging back and forth before jumping off. Tumbling as soon as she hit the ground. She sat up, disregarding the pain she felt and ran back up the tree.

"Yukime, please be a little more careful..." Sana warned.

"Okay momma!" She called out, before doing the exact same thing. Sana shook her head, wondering why she had been blessed with such a destructive child.