- 13 -

I run my hand through my hair, allowing it to fall back into place against my forehead. I glance at Yoongi and sigh, "Why are you following me?"

"No reason," Yoongi states and moves closer to me, our shoulders brush along each other. I scan the room, it's only us and the guests.

"Uh ok," I turn to the restroom, "I'm going to the bathroom if you wanna join." I chuckle and enter the bathroom. I glance behind me to see Yoongi inside with me.

"Ah, Yoongi! I was just joking. Get out!" I whine out at him. His face shows no reaction but he obeys with a grumble. He exits the room and I close the door behind him. Thank god I finally got rid of him, he's been following me all over. He doesn't tell me why either... maybe he knows I'm trying to escape! Oh god. What if Namjoon knows! I wouldn't be surprised if Soobin told, he doesn't seem to like me right now.

I finish my business and exit the bathroom. Outside of the room, Yoongi leans on the wall and glances over at me. He immediately glues himself back to my side and I groan, "Seriously, what is your problem, Mr. I-hate-your-guts?"

"Nothing," he states vaguely.

"Go find someone else to stalk," I wave him off and stomp over to the livingroom.

He mutters darkly and turns away from me, "Fine but don't blame me if someone bothers you." My brows furrow at his comment and I glare behind me, only to be staring at the back of his form. With a sigh, I continue on my way and I enter the kitchen.

Despite my attire, my boredom outweighs common sense and I decide to clean dishes. I am technically their maid, this is my job. I scrub tirelessly at the recently used dishes with a worn sponge. I hear footsteps approach me and I view behind me to spot the blue-haired boy. He smiles at me and I greet him, then continue to my work.
"Is this a bad time to talk?" he questions and I shake my head. Turning off the water and setting down my sponge, I discontinue my work and dry my hands. Washcloth in hand, I spin around, nearly colliding into his body. He traps me between the counter and his slender form, hands on either side of my body.

"Uh-" I start, a bit shaken up, "I can talk. What is this about?"

"I heard that from a little bird that someone is trying to leave. Would that happen to be you?" he teases.

"Shut up," I hiss and cover his mouth quickly, "what is your problem?" I can tell he is getting annoyed as he pries my palm from his mouth.

With a hand around my wrist and irritated expression, the boy says, "Do you want help, or not?"

"Help?"

"Yes, help. I can get you out of here," he clenches his jaw and I release a small gasp. I glance around the room carefully. Then, I take his hand hastily and pull him into the nearest room, a closet. After closing the door behind us, I turn around and begin questioning him again.

"You can get me out?"

"Yes. I've already said that."

"I'm just... surprised?"

"Don't be too surprised, it's not like I'm doing this for free," he drops my hand and crosses his arms.

"For free? I'd do anything," I reply but slowly retract my sentence, "well... pretty much anything."

"I can get my payment afterward," he states.

"Anyway, what's your plan?" I ask awkwardly.

"Tonight, we are all going out to a bar. We'll convince everyone to bring you with and then I'll sneak you out," he announces the plan nonchalantly and I tilt my head in confusion.