6. Other side of the Road

Taehyung groaned once again for the 100th time in the past hour.

Done with the younger's attitude, Hosoek turned his swivel chair to face him simultaneously closing the lid of his pen. "Okay, spill."

"Thank you for finally granting me an ounce of attention" Taehyung rolled his eyes then groaned again and threw his head on the table banging his forehead on the surface then rubbing it "Ow!"

"Five minutes. I have shitload of deadlines to meet so You have five minutes. So talk to me like adults. what's wrong?" Hoseok said with a poker face.

"I need a lover."

"oh.. Oh.. Deja vu?? No wait.. That's actually something you say every fucking day" Hoseok said with an amusement laced voiced while scooting his chair closer to taehyung's cubicle.

"Hobi hyungggg" taehyung whined "I called it off with big-boobs"

"Ofcourse you did. Poor Stacey" Hoseok expressionlessly said after he grabbed his laptop and came back to his chair keeping it on his lap.

"Massey. Help meeeee" taehyung banged his forehead again and then rubbed it, again. "ow!"

Hoseok quietly sat thier with a poker face again looking to his front at practically nothing seemingly deep in thought.
Nodding, as if having an agreement with himself, he scooted his chair closer to the younger now completely in his cubicle.

"Ok, hear me out completely first before you react. You see how there's just some reason why every girl who asks you out, or vice versa, doesn't really 'fit your expectations' " Hoseok said making air-bunnie s beside his hair "How about you try to drive on other side of the road?" Hosoek raised his eyebrows and gestured his hands so that younger catches on.

"You mean.... " taehyung's eyes widened a little.

"yeah" hosoek interrupted with a wide grin.

"you mean i should hire a hooker? " making an 'o' with his mouth.

Hoseok facepalmed. This might take more than five minutes.
"other side of the road, Taehyung. The road where I drive. "

Finally catching on Taehyung sat back with an annoyed expression and scoffed sarcasticly

"And here I thought we were talking seriously like adults. Are you making fun of me now?"

"No! What the hell is that supposed to mean? "

"Hobi hyung I respect and admire what you have with Yoonie hyung but you know that I don't float in that boat."

"Niether did i before I met Yoon and look, now we celebrated our 10 year anniversary last week. Thank you again for the delicious cake by the way." The older showed his entire dentition in a blinding smile as if he just said the most normal thing.

"You were 18, that's the age of figuring out the sexuality. Not 26."

"Sometimes you're so orthodox taehyung that you make me wanna smack your face" Hosoek now opened his laptop he on his lap continuing the design he was working on, huffing in irritation.

"Look, I'm sorry Hobi hyung but i think I'm good. I just need the right girl. Actually I think I have set the bar too high. Imma lower it down a little so i don't end up alone."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night. But you know I have someone in my eye, a guy from Yoon's workplace. My cupid self thinks he's the one for you. Or atleast close enough. Wouldn't hurt to try if you ask me. The offer is open if you change your mind. "

"I don't see that happening but thank you for your offer. Now before you get back, I'd like my hug of the day."

"C'mere" Hoseok opened his arms on his chair and taehyung threw his upper body onto his chest before both returning back to work as if the conversation never happened.