Unknown Secret

Izuku's POV

   I rolled my eyes as Present Mic explained all the basic grammar stuff to us. I perched my head on my palm and looked outside. Honestly, life at UA is pretty boring...Well I have to say, making fun of Kacchan is pretty fun to do.

   Being popular is also a pain. Everyone comes up to me and keeps on holding me captive to their stupid questions...Do they even have brains.

   I slowly tapped on the table and a few moments later, I saw a tail swishing around under my desk. I looked down to see Akari eating some buns I brought for my snack.

   I glared at him but he just stuck his tongue out. I stepped on his tail out of spite and he did the one thing I told him not to.

   He screamed.

   "EEEEEEEKKKK!" His voice rung throughout the classroom. Everyone turned towards me.

   "What the f*ck?!" Kacchan yelled. "Oi, Deku! Stay quiet!"

   "Speak for yourself..." I rolled my eyes again. I think at this point, my eyes would've already rolled to the back of my head. 

   "Midoriya? What was that?" Present Mic asked, touching his glasses. 

   "Nothing..." I sighed. 

   "It wasn't nothing...I heard it clearly..." Present Mic huffed. He smiled again. "And I liked it! Whoever shouted like that should get a prize!"

   "A prize for what exactly?" Yaoyorozu asked.

   "The Best Screaming Awards!" Present Mic simply said.

   I wonder how he's a teacher here...Other than the fact that he's a hero, his intelligence level seems to be hitting the bottom of this earth.

   "Ooh!" Akari jumped out from under my desk...Tsk. That idiot. "I want a prize!"

   "What the f*ck is that?!" Kacchan screamed as Akari jumped onto him. "GET HIM OFF ME!!!"

   "Shut up, Kacchan." I said, reaching over to grab the small fox. "And you, you better behave."

   "Fine...Sheesh!" Akari huffed as I set him down. "You're such a boomer."

   "...What did you just say?" I asked.

   "Are you deaf or something?" Akari scoffed. "I said that you act like a boomer!"

   I took in a breath as I opened the window. I grabbed Akari and simply threw him outside. I shut the window and turned back to Present Mic.

   "I'm sorry about him. Please continue." I gave him a small smile. 

   Present Mic gave me a "what the crap was that?" look but continued on with the class anyways. After class, however, he called me to the Nezu's office.

   "Um...Midoriya..." Nezu said, staring at Akari. "What is that...thing?"

   "Ah, he's my kitsune friend...No, he's my pet." I said, shoving Akari away from me. "He's a part of my quirk. I'll make sure he doesn't affect other's learning process."

   "Okay, thank you for that but...Do you mind if we use him for...something?" Nezu asked.

   "...For what?" I asked. "If it's something like dissecting him...Definitely not."

   "What are you saying?" Present Mic screeched. "He's a...What is he?"

   "He's a thing." I nodded, drinking some tea. "He's definitely a thing."