Trios - 26

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐀 -

Right now Noah, Sloane and I are in Studio A, Just stretching and trying to come up with ideas for the piece.

"What about boom, pah." Noah demonstrates his ideas,  " and we can like land there or something? What do you think?"

"I dunno, I'm not really feeling that." Sloane turns down.

"Oh okay uh, what about this." I say as I do 5 pirouettes then lift my leg into the air.

"I'm down." Noah agrees.

"I dunno, I'd probably just fall on my face if I did that." Sloane turns down again. She's being really negative, I'm going to change that.

"Come on" I grab her hand and bring her over to the benches. "Sloane? What's up?"

"I can't do what you guys can do.  I'm gonna look like a fool in front of the whole studio."

"Didn't you and Piper talk about this? Do you think you're the best ever gonna be right now." I ask and she shakes her head 'no' "No, ofcourse not! I'm not either. We're constantly improving." I look over and gesture to Noah. "Noah, How many Times did you fall on your face when you first learnt that?"

"Oh well several times on my face."

"Yeah, i'll probably fall on my face when I try it too, okay? Watch." I smile, I try the move he did before and I quickly know I'm not going to get it, but I try and fall instantly.

"Hey you were close."

I can see that we are getting through to Sloane, she's smiling and getting more confident.

"Sloane, you try." I smile.

"I got this." She jokes, she tries and nearly gets it.

"See? That was basically it." Noah hypes her up.

"Yeah, if I do that a ton of times I could get it."

"Yeah, me too." I agree. "Hey! We could do some tutting!" I suggest.

"I'm so down! That'd look so sick in our dance. Only thing is that Ellie and I can't do it. So you're gonna have to teach us." Noah agrees.

"For sure!" Sloane smiles and begins to teach us. "To let's go Ta, Ta, Ta.... bam."

"Okay, slow down."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We've had the day to rehearse and now it's time to show Riley. We've been watching all the dances and now it's our time.

The story of our dance is that Sloane is MotherTime and Noah and I are two friends that as they grow older, they fall in love.

*Song- Someone to you by BANNERS*

We begin the dance, it's a mixture of both Hip-Hop and Contemporary. It makes for a really cool dance, we all dance with amazing emotion and it's beautiful, really. Noah and I do difficult lifts and we do tutting! Who would of thought I could tut?!

Everyone claps and soon Riley is going to announce the winner of the trio.

" okay so after, looking over everyone I've decided on the three dancers that will represent the Nextep at the qualifier. The final trio will be: Noah, Ellie and....." Riley draws, We all get really excited especially Sloane. "Richelle...." she finishes.

Sloane looks like Riley broke her heart, we were so excited for her, and she didn't get it. Riley took her off the trio.

"Look the most important thing is that The Next Step is represented well at the qualifier. In my opinion I just think these are the best three. Thank you"

As Riley walks out Noah and I stand up to walk over too Richelle but out of the corner of my eye I see Sloane walking of of the room, so a jog after her and leave Noah and Richelle.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐚 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -

"Sloane!" I say as I jog after her. "Sloane. I'm sorry." I say as I catch up to her.

She looks at me with sad eyes. "How can she take me off my Trio? Was I really that bad?"

"No. no, ofcourse not." I say softly grabbing her arm gently.

"I put myself out there, I put my whole heart into that team and Riley took it away from me." She says as tears form in her eyes.

"Sloane..." I say as I pull her into a tight hug. "It'll get better... I promise..."

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬! 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 :)