confrontation

Gulf looked down at mew rubbing his finger on the middle of his forehead. Gulping he took out his phone texting champ.
"This is gulf meet me where this all started."
Looking to mew he gave him a silent kiss. Gulf left the apartment and mew quickly opened his eyes. Getting dressed in a hurry he followed gulf.
Looking at his watch gulf leaned up against the alley way. He had to take deep breathes. Champ rounded the corner he looked down.
Going to stand in front of gulf, gulfs eyes narrowed. He brought his hand up punching champ in the face. Grasping his chin he nodded.
"I deserved that."
Gulf couldn't look at him.
"Do you have why idea what you did to me that day? How you messed messed me up."
"I'm sorry." "Ddid you read my letters?"
Gulf nodded.
"Do you think that excuses you?"
"No it doesn't."
They both hung there heads.
"I'm a little surprised you wanted to meet here."
Gulf gulped.
"I want this to come full circle."
Mew walking to the alley saw gulf and he hide, listening in.
"Gulf there is no excuse for What i did. I know nothing i say can bring us back to the past."
He took out a business card. Gulf looked at it, it had a phone number on it.
"This is my boyfriend's number. I never told him. You can call and make my life miserable. I deserve it."
"Why are you doing this? Are you trying to be a marder?"
Champ bit his lip.
"Gulf you were nothing but an infatuation that got out of control, but him he's the love of my life."
Gulf flinched.
"Im not going to call him" "I'm not going to ease your guilt." "I'm here to move on and be a better man for my man."
Mew took a deep inhale.
Champ looked at gulf and smiled.
Seeing him smile gulf saw red he punched him in the gut making him slide down cluching himself.
"I want you to stay away from us."
Then he took the card. He looked at it.
"Live in fear like i have all these years maybe one day i might just call."
Gulf walked off. Smiling he saw mew who looked down grimacing. He took his hand.
"Lets go home."
While they walked gulf tore up the card. He just wanted to threaten champ.
Feeling dirty the boys went straight to the shower with there clothes on. The warm running water washed through them soaking them to the core. They locked there lips hungrily. Going down mew took off gulfs pants putting his length in his mouth.
"Aaaah mew"
Gulf thrusted and hard cumming instantly in the older mouth. Mew swallowed going back to the younger who wrapped his arms around his neck.
"You taste so yummy."
Gulf smiled.
"Take me to bed."
The two took off there wet clothes on the shower. Going to the bed gulf went down on mew sucking him dry. Mew could only thrust and put his hands on gulfs head. Cumming gulf got up straddling mew throbbing wet cock. He put it himself placing his hands on mews chest he went up and down moaning.
Mew put his hands on gulfs waist thrusting hard into him. Gulf put one hand on his twitching cock pumping it up and down.
"Aaaaah mew."
Gulf came first exploding on mews chest. Mew then placed his hands on gulfs face pulling him down for a kiss. Licking at there tongues mew came filling up gulf. Without waiting to calm down mew pushed the younger down to hover over him. He intertwined there hands while still being connected to the boy.
"I love you gulf."
Gulf leaned up licking mews bottom lip.
" i love you too."
Both boys made love to each other again. Mew passed out on gulfs chest. Both breathing came back to normal gulf petted mews hair.
"I will never love anyone they way i love you mew."
Then he drifted off to sleep.